RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2018, 07:09 PM   #1261
Senior Member
 
CZNEDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Up and down the east coast
Posts: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc73 View Post
So who is gonna start the rumor that it is sold out...


Oh yah, that's all we need. Panic and Laos will set in immediately
__________________
2018 BERKSHIRE 34 QS
2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th and a
Cooler full of good ideas
Full Time in the Summer, soon
Part Time in the Winter
Days Camped, Not Enough
CZNEDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:10 PM   #1262
Site Team
 
wmtire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northeast Louisiana
Posts: 24,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZNEDY View Post
Oh yah, that's all we need. Panic and Laos will set in immediately
Nope, I am going to ignore this great setup this time and just walk away...even though I had a funny comment (at least in my mind)
__________________
2011 Flagstaff 831 RLBSS

I often say to myself, "I can't believe that cloning machine worked."
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:11 PM   #1263
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZNEDY View Post
Oh yah, that's all we need. Panic and Laos will set in immediately


Complete blackouts will ensue.
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:13 PM   #1264
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,498
You might hear me coming this year........Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0283.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	428.8 KB
ID:	168715
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:14 PM   #1265
Senior Member
 
CZNEDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Up and down the east coast
Posts: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtire View Post
Nope, I am going to ignore this great setup this time and just walk away...even though I had a funny comment (at least in my mind)


Crap, it got me again. I'm cracking up over here. Panic and kaos if that's even how you spell it.
__________________
2018 BERKSHIRE 34 QS
2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th and a
Cooler full of good ideas
Full Time in the Summer, soon
Part Time in the Winter
Days Camped, Not Enough
CZNEDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:18 PM   #1266
Senior Member
 
Wobbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Southern, IL
Posts: 3,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc73 View Post
So who is gonna start the rumor that it is sold out...
Funny, As in LOL. It is what it is...
I have sympathy for Frog Bob dealing with this mishap. The moderators probably shared an embolism yesterday. The re-start should be a rock and roll event.
If this puts folks off, eh, so be it, I got married seven years ago and I found lots of stuff happens that you did not sign up for. Just hope that everybody is working towards the same goal.
__________________
Bob & Michelle
2016 Ford F-250 Lariat 4x4
2017 Flagstaff Super Lite 526RLWS
Wobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:19 PM   #1267
Senior Member
 
CZNEDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Up and down the east coast
Posts: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
You might hear me coming this year........Attachment 168715


You can only bring that when you camp close to home. I wish I had one, but since I can't spell, I can never get past the permit test. I do have an air horn on my new MOHO and I'll be blasting that.
__________________
2018 BERKSHIRE 34 QS
2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th and a
Cooler full of good ideas
Full Time in the Summer, soon
Part Time in the Winter
Days Camped, Not Enough
CZNEDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:22 PM   #1268
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZNEDY View Post
You can only bring that when you camp close to home. I wish I had one, but since I can't spell, I can never get past the permit test. I do have an air horn on my new MOHO and I'll be blasting that.


I’ll be towing it behind the 320
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:23 PM   #1269
Senior Member
 
B and B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,724
Send a message via AIM to B and B
Did you get a new TV as well?
B and B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:26 PM   #1270
Broken Toe
 
Cowracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Imperial (St. Louis) MO
Posts: 3,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
You might hear me coming this year........Attachment 168715
And remember... you thought it was funny when you stole Bobs golf cart.

Just putting that out there...

Tim
__________________
FROG Member MO-0008-571 Since 20124444444444My Project Blog: https://cowracer.blogspot.com/

"Camper" 2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss
"Casper" 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie Diesel
..ProPride 3P Hitch - "Yeah. It's worth it."
Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:28 PM   #1271
Site Team
 
wmtire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northeast Louisiana
Posts: 24,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZNEDY View Post
Crap, it got me again. I'm cracking up over here. Panic and kaos if that's even how you spell it.
chaos
__________________
2011 Flagstaff 831 RLBSS

I often say to myself, "I can't believe that cloning machine worked."
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:29 PM   #1272
Senior Member
 
CZNEDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Up and down the east coast
Posts: 2,342
AUG 12-18 2018 - Goshen, Indiana - FROG International

NEWS ALERT.... ALL STAR ZIP LINE

The sign up sheet for this years ZIP LINE will be posted on Tuesday Night during the Rally. We have 74 passes available, time to be announced. NOTE: This event is limited to 74 people plus Forbes makes 75. He will be the first victim, eheh Zipper as promised previously. All information will be posted on the flyer along with waivers, insurance forms and Non Disclosure Agreements behind the Honey Badger Barn. All you have to do is find the Honey Badger Barn and sign up. We will have a "guy" to take your sign up information and a copy of your license and insurance form.
__________________
2018 BERKSHIRE 34 QS
2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th and a
Cooler full of good ideas
Full Time in the Summer, soon
Part Time in the Winter
Days Camped, Not Enough
CZNEDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:33 PM   #1273
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 7,151
Talking with my "guy" who knows these kinds of things, he said Eventbee completely failed and should have known this could have happened. He deals with it all the time and when something like this goes live, they need to tell the processor that a high volume is going to hit them on this date and time. Bob should be looking for some reduction on the the fees! I can send my "guy" his way and I'm pretty sure he can make that happen.
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
2017 Jeep Rubicon Recon toad
Nights Camped 2019 - 17
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:33 PM   #1274
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowracer View Post
And remember... you thought it was funny when you stole Bobs golf cart.

Just putting that out there...

Tim


Like vehicle these to “lock” which I’m sure your aware
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:35 PM   #1275
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
Talking with my "guy" who knows these kinds of things, he said Eventbee completely failed and should have known this could have happened. He deals with it all the time and when something like this goes live, they need to tell the processor that a high volume is going to hit them on this date and time. Bob should be looking for some reduction on the the fees! I can send my "guy" his way and I'm pretty sure he can make that happen.


Problem is your “guy” probably also breaks legs as a side business.
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:36 PM   #1276
Senior Member
 
CZNEDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Up and down the east coast
Posts: 2,342
Do
__________________
2018 BERKSHIRE 34 QS
2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th and a
Cooler full of good ideas
Full Time in the Summer, soon
Part Time in the Winter
Days Camped, Not Enough
CZNEDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:38 PM   #1277
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,498
Eventbee gets a 1 star rating from BBB and is not accredited.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1186.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	168723
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:38 PM   #1278
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 7,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZNEDY View Post
NEWS ALERT.... ALL STAR ZIP LINE

The sign up sheet for this years ZIP LINE will be posted on Tuesday Night during the Rally. We have 74 passes available, time to be announced. NOTE: This event is limited to 74 people plus Forbes makes 75. He will be the first victim, eheh Zipper as promised previously. All information will be posted on the flyer along with waivers, insurance forms and Non Disclosure Agreements behind the Honey Badger Barn. All you have to do is find the Honey Badger Barn and sign up. We will have a "guy" to take your sign up information and a copy of your license and insurance form.
For those that don't know, the honey badger barn is located on the south east corner outside the race track, just follow the road. It's a bit out of the way, but you can't trust the honey badger. You will also be able to purchase photos and video of your excursion at the time of signup, for a nominal fee.
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
2017 Jeep Rubicon Recon toad
Nights Camped 2019 - 17
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:39 PM   #1279
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 7,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
Problem is your “guy” probably also breaks legs as a side business.
You know my "guy".
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
2017 Jeep Rubicon Recon toad
Nights Camped 2019 - 17
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:40 PM   #1280
Broken Toe
 
Cowracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Imperial (St. Louis) MO
Posts: 3,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
Like vehicle these to “lock” which I’m sure your aware
And i assume you don't know the trick how to open a barrell-pin lock with a BiC pen? Yet...

Tim
__________________
FROG Member MO-0008-571 Since 20124444444444My Project Blog: https://cowracer.blogspot.com/

"Camper" 2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss
"Casper" 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie Diesel
..ProPride 3P Hitch - "Yeah. It's worth it."
Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 PM.