RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2018, 08:54 PM   #1881
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 29
I sent a request into FROG clear back in January 2018 and again this spring indicating our willingness to again volunteer.
nuruls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 10:35 PM   #1882
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 942
Frog Bob will contact you if you had made the volunteer list. Just watch this site. Someone will announce if they were picked.
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 06:10 AM   #1883
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,483
I know FROG Bob and Momma FROG are at the Kingston Rally now and will be heading to Gettysburg rally next week, I will ask him about when volunteers will be notified when we see them there.
__________________
2017 River Stone Legacy 38mb
2001 Kenworth T2000
2008 Smart on deck
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 07:18 AM   #1884
Senior Member
 
CZNEDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Up and down the east coast
Posts: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
I know FROG Bob and Momma FROG are at the Kingston Rally now and will be heading to Gettysburg rally next week, I will ask him about when volunteers will be notified when we see them there.


And, I will remind you to post the answer when I see you there
__________________
2018 BERKSHIRE 34 QS
2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th and a
Cooler full of good ideas
Full Time in the Summer, soon
Part Time in the Winter
Days Camped, Not Enough
CZNEDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 07:51 AM   #1885
Senior Member
 
Witch Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Clarksville Va.
Posts: 10,277
Are you going to the Gettysburg rally? What space you in? I'm in I think 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZNEDY View Post
And, I will remind you to post the answer when I see you there
__________________
Coachmen M/H
Concord
2018 / 300 DSC

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 02:03 PM   #1886
Senior Member
 
CZNEDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Up and down the east coast
Posts: 2,342
AUG 12-18 2018 - Goshen, Indiana - FROG International

Yes and we are in site 7. We will be there on Thursday
__________________
2018 BERKSHIRE 34 QS
2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th and a
Cooler full of good ideas
Full Time in the Summer, soon
Part Time in the Winter
Days Camped, Not Enough
CZNEDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 11:34 PM   #1887
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,500
I go just for the friendships we have developed, plus if I don't go, there will be no Tiki Hut
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79, 2018 84, 2019 47 reserved
SYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:35 AM   #1888
DDC
Senior Member
 
DDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Komoka Ontario
Posts: 2,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYE View Post
I go just for the friendships we have developed, plus if I don't go, there will be no Tiki Hut
We NEED you Sye, well the Tiki Hut and you do come as a pair.
__________________
"Well that didn't go as expected"
2015 Chev 2500HD Highcountry Duramax
Cedar Creek Silverback 33IK
Donald&Casey cairn terrier
Rest in Peace Mary my darling wife.
Scottish by birth Canadian by time.
DDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:56 PM   #1889
Senior Member
 
B and B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,724
Send a message via AIM to B and B
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYE View Post
I go just for the friendships we have developed, plus if I don't go, there will be no Tiki Hut


Are you not going Sye? Havelock Jamboree is the same week!
B and B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:21 PM   #1890
Senior Member
 
Witch Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Clarksville Va.
Posts: 10,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by B and B View Post
Are you not going Sye? Havelock Jamboree is the same week!
He smokes enough havelock
__________________
Coachmen M/H
Concord
2018 / 300 DSC

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:10 PM   #1891
DDC
Senior Member
 
DDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Komoka Ontario
Posts: 2,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
He smokes enough havelock
__________________
"Well that didn't go as expected"
2015 Chev 2500HD Highcountry Duramax
Cedar Creek Silverback 33IK
Donald&Casey cairn terrier
Rest in Peace Mary my darling wife.
Scottish by birth Canadian by time.
DDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:15 AM   #1892
Director, FROG
 
F.R.O.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Middlebury, IN
Posts: 3,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
Does anyone know if there will be a list of vendors on here ahead of the rally so my wife can decide where to spend my money.
I'll post a list online in advance with names and at least general product information. I think we have around 70 right now.
__________________

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:24 AM   #1893
Director, FROG
 
F.R.O.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Middlebury, IN
Posts: 3,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannjen View Post
Any word yet on volunteering? I sent my email to Bob, but haven't heard anything. I want to start making my campground reservations for the trip up - it's a long drive!
We're working right now on the volunteer lists for parking, registration, and shuttles, office, and others. My apology for it taking longer than anticipated.

Those that we notify that we've put on the parking team will need to be available to arrive on Monday, August 6. Training and orientation will be on Tuesday, and early parking begins on Thursday.

Wherever possible (we try to have couples where both members can be on the parking and/or registration team, although that doesn't completely rule out singles. We also try to have a mix of experienced and new members on the teams, including some who are first-times to the rally.

I hope to be able to send out notifications the first of next week when I get back to the office. We're currently on the road, having just gotten back to the US from the Kingston, ON rally (great event!) and on our way to Gettysburg. Today is mostly an "off the road and catching up" day.
__________________

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:13 PM   #1894
Senior Member
 
nuisance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,003
Newest F.R.O.G accessory
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1529514455985.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	176653  
nuisance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:19 PM   #1895
Senior Member
 
nuisance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,003
We live in Von Ormy, sw of San Antonio, near Poteet
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]Al and Deb
Sugar and Anna Belle
2016 Toyota Tundra
2011 Greywolf 26rl
nuisance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:26 PM   #1896
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
We're working right now on the volunteer lists for parking, registration, and shuttles, office, and others. My apology for it taking longer than anticipated.

Those that we notify that we've put on the parking team will need to be available to arrive on Monday, August 6. Training and orientation will be on Tuesday, and early parking begins on Thursday.

Wherever possible (we try to have couples where both members can be on the parking and/or registration team, although that doesn't completely rule out singles. We also try to have a mix of experienced and new members on the teams, including some who are first-times to the rally.

I hope to be able to send out notifications the first of next week when I get back to the office. We're currently on the road, having just gotten back to the US from the Kingston, ON rally (great event!) and on our way to Gettysburg. Today is mostly an "off the road and catching up" day.
Thank you, Bob! Enjoy the rare time off!
nanannjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 02:02 PM   #1897
Director, FROG
 
F.R.O.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Middlebury, IN
Posts: 3,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannjen View Post
Thank you, Bob! Enjoy the rare time off!
Thanks, but not exactly time off. Night before last I made it to bed just after 1:30 a.m. after working on some rally projects. Last night I dozed off at the keyboard. Today is a "catch-up" day since we're only a couple of hours from Gettysburg.
__________________

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 10:22 PM   #1898
Senior Member
 
nuisance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,003
Tree frog

Just ate a firefly
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180620-221744_Facebook.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	176732  
nuisance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:47 PM   #1899
Senior Member
 
Evereddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pfafftown NC
Posts: 2,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuisance View Post
Just ate a firefly
He had an enlightning experience.
Evereddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:11 AM   #1900
DDC
Senior Member
 
DDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Komoka Ontario
Posts: 2,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
Thanks, but not exactly time off. Night before last I made it to bed just after 1:30 a.m. after working on some rally projects. Last night I dozed off at the keyboard. Today is a "catch-up" day since we're only a couple of hours from Gettysburg.
Your doing a great job Bob, you just have to pace yourself as Lowbuba is always telling me.
__________________
"Well that didn't go as expected"
2015 Chev 2500HD Highcountry Duramax
Cedar Creek Silverback 33IK
Donald&Casey cairn terrier
Rest in Peace Mary my darling wife.
Scottish by birth Canadian by time.
DDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 PM.