Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2017, 10:08 AM   #1841
Senior Member
 
rmac04401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Franklin County, PA
Posts: 3,192
Any one taking their motorcycle to Goshen? I am and know of one other.
__________________
2019 Puma XLE 27QBC Toy Hauler
2005 Honda VTX 1300
2002 Goldwing 1800GL CSC Trike
2011 Ram 2500 Crew cab 6.5 bed
5.7L Hemi, 3:73 Rear
Ron & Shirley (Empty Nesters)
rmac04401 is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 10:37 AM   #1842
Georgia Rally Coordinator
 
aceinspp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 20,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by W5CI View Post
DBLR don't have time to be Lonely, he working so hard
knowing dblr he is sitting back with a dilly bar in hand directing folks on what to do Later RJD
__________________
2020 Shasta Phoenix SPF 27RKSS
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 49 days camped 2021-74 2022-6 days
aceinspp is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 11:18 AM   #1843
Senior Member
 
CZNEDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Up and down the east coast
Posts: 2,350
I'm gonna just drive the 999 miles straight through. I upgraded my driver seat and won't even have to stop. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0920.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	146968
__________________
2018 BERKSHIRE 34 QS
2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th and a
Cooler full of good ideas
Full Time in the Summer, soon
Part Time in the Winter
Days Camped, Not Enough
CZNEDY is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 12:05 PM   #1844
Senior Member
 
rmac04401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Franklin County, PA
Posts: 3,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZNEDY View Post
I'm gonna just drive the 999 miles straight through. I upgraded my driver seat and won't even have to stop. Attachment 146968


You may not be able to walk Because your legs will be numb. But at least you will be there. Lol
__________________
2019 Puma XLE 27QBC Toy Hauler
2005 Honda VTX 1300
2002 Goldwing 1800GL CSC Trike
2011 Ram 2500 Crew cab 6.5 bed
5.7L Hemi, 3:73 Rear
Ron & Shirley (Empty Nesters)
rmac04401 is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 01:22 PM   #1845
Georgia Rally Coordinator
 
aceinspp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 20,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZNEDY View Post
I'm gonna just drive the 999 miles straight through. I upgraded my driver seat and won't even have to stop. Attachment 146968
I use to drive 1050 miles straight through for about 2 years every couple of months. Don't know why ya need the poddy tho got to stop for fuel Later RJD
__________________
2020 Shasta Phoenix SPF 27RKSS
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 49 days camped 2021-74 2022-6 days
aceinspp is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 01:47 PM   #1846
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Midland, MI
Posts: 925
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170803_143449774.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	147009Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170803_143453397.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	147010


NE parking crew enjoying the typical rally weather.
__________________
Cathy & Jeff
Midland, Michigan
2020 Cedar Creek 34IK / 2019 Ram3500 CID
SimchaSabre is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 02:01 PM   #1847
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 57
While traveling from Jacksonville, FL to the Rally, my truck blew a transfer case in Ringgold, GA. I have been here for 4 days waiting on repairs and won't get back on the road until Saturday morning. Can y'all stop the rain during the Rally so my trip won't be "all washed up"? LOL
__________________
Don & Julie (and Sophie, our Bichon)
2014 Cedar Creek 34RLSA
2018 F350 CC LWB DRW FX4
Macallan 12
Grumpy64 is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 02:01 PM   #1848
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Iowa
Posts: 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimchaSabre View Post
Attachment 147009Attachment 147010
NE parking crew enjoying the typical rally weather.
Oh my!!! FROGSplash??
__________________
2017 Berkshire XL 40A & 2017 Ford Focus SE
I Built and Fly - Van's Aircraft RV-12
Ham Radio - W9EAA
MartyQ is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 02:12 PM   #1849
Just A Member
 
EDABEUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Flushing, Michigan
Posts: 292
Cznedy wins the prize for best pic of the day
__________________
Ed & Brenda
2015 Coachmen Freedom Express
Liberty Edition 297RLDS
2013 Silverado 1500 4x4 6.2L Max Tow
EDABEUT is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 02:37 PM   #1850
Broken Toe
 
Cowracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Imperial (St. Louis) MO
Posts: 3,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimchaSabre View Post
Attachment 147009Attachment 147010


NE parking crew enjoying the typical rally weather.
Good. Get all that rain squeezed out of the atmosphere before I get there.



Tim
__________________
FROG Member MO-0008-571 Since 20124444444444My Project Blog: https://cowracer.blogspot.com/

"Camper" 2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss
"Casper" 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie Diesel
..ProPride 3P Hitch - "Yeah. It's worth it."
Cowracer is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 03:35 PM   #1851
Senior Member
 
W5CI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Carlisle, Arkansas
Posts: 1,385
As the Floods return I think I saw a Frog go swimming by
__________________
2005 Cedar Creek 30RLBS/TrailAir Hitch/ MORryde 7K IS/Disc Brakes/ PI PT-50 EMS/ RV Flex Armor Roof
2015 RAM 3500 DRW 6.7 Cummins 3.42/ Garmin 760RV
40 Gal TransferFlow fuel tank/ TST 507
Amateur Radio W5CI 2019 Days Camping 25
2020 Days Camping 7
W5CI is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 04:00 PM   #1852
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 948
Chief Black Cloud is at the Frog Rally. Can't you tell?
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 04:28 PM   #1853
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Berryville, Arkansas
Posts: 1,156
Kinda soggy as we were parking Cedar Creeks at the track today.
__________________


2012 Cedar Creek 36CKTS Touring Edition
2015 Ford F-350 CC DRW Lariat
Joe_GA is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 04:54 PM   #1854
Senior Member
 
SilverbackMel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Dacula, Georgia
Posts: 1,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy64 View Post
While traveling from Jacksonville, FL to the Rally, my truck blew a transfer case in Ringgold, GA. I have been here for 4 days waiting on repairs and won't get back on the road until Saturday morning. Can y'all stop the rain during the Rally so my trip won't be "all washed up"? LOL


I feel your pain. A year ago, hooked up and pulled out of our leased site here in Dahlonega, GA. Blew water pump and lost everything in my Dodge. Fortunately, we dropped the rv and had it re spotted . Towed truck to Gainesville, GA Dodge where they worked a miracle and we were on our way 3 days later. We arrived at 10pm, in the rain, opening night. Thanks to FROG BOB, we were plugged into temp site and moved the next crack of dawn.

For a BZ man, FROG Bob knows how to make it easier on the stress o meter.

It poured almost every day of the Rally. Use this time to get a ride to Walmart in Ringgold and buy RUBBER BOOTS AND A RAIN SLICKER. If you have to walk across that horse track; GOOD LUCK. Always WAIT FOR A GOLF CART COURTESY SHUTTLE, no matter what!!

Just an FYI: that area where you are stranded gets hit with more than any other part of the state! Heavy rain and thunderstorms are forecast starting tomorrow, FRIDAY. Be ALERT.

Spent many years in JAX. JU grad. Barnett Bank retiree.

Be mindful of the weather and should something severe be forecast; PLEASE MOVE TO A MORE SECURE PLACE.

I do not mean to scare you. Simply make you aware of where you are since you are just passing through.
SilverbackMel is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 05:00 PM   #1855
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 57
AUG 6-12 2017 - GOSHEN IN - FROG International

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbackMel View Post
I feel your pain. A year ago, hooked up and pulled out of our leased site here in Dahlonega, GA. Blew water pump and lost everything in my Dodge. Fortunately, we dropped the rv and had it re spotted . Towed truck to Gainesville, GA Dodge where they worked a miracle and we were on our way 3 days later. We arrived at 10pm, in the rain, opening night. Thanks to FROG BOB, we were plugged into temp site and moved the next crack of dawn.

For a BZ man, FROG Bob knows how to make it easier on the stress o meter.

It poured almost every day of the Rally. Use this time to get a ride to Walmart in Ringgold and buy RUBBER BOOTS AND A RAIN SLICKER. If you have to walk across that horse track; GOOD LUCK. Always WAIT FOR A GOLF CART COURTESY SHUTTLE, no matter what!!

Just an FYI: that area where you are stranded gets hit with more than any other part of the state! Heavy rain and thunderstorms are forecast starting tomorrow, FRIDAY. Be ALERT.

Spent many years in JAX. JU grad. Barnett Bank retiree.

Be mindful of the weather and should something severe be forecast; PLEASE MOVE TO A MORE SECURE PLACE.

I do not mean to scare you. Simply make you aware of where you are since you are just passing through.


After 30 years with JSO, it's hard to scare me. I was at Goshen last year and parked on the farrrr northeast corner near gate 6. The rain fell but ran off from our area. I begged to be put in the same spot again. I hope that we will be enroute Saturday morn and arrive Saturday evening. And if we get any severe wx here, there is a concrete bunker (bathhouse) next to us. I'll try to look you up when we get to The Fairgrounds!! I will be the CC with the Xtreme Shine protectant sign next to it.
__________________
Don & Julie (and Sophie, our Bichon)
2014 Cedar Creek 34RLSA
2018 F350 CC LWB DRW FX4
Macallan 12
Grumpy64 is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 05:06 PM   #1856
Senior Member
 
SilverbackMel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Dacula, Georgia
Posts: 1,283
SHOUT OUT TO NAPA ACROSS FROM ENTRY GATE. If ANYONE has vehicle trouble GO THERE!! After all our heading out issues, I had a water leak in my radiator plug that did not show up until we were in the Fairgrounds area. No dealer could see me for 2 weeks!! I could NOT DRIVE OUT OF THE GOSHEN AREA WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING STRANDED.
That owner worked me in late that night and fixed us up at a VERY REASONABLE PRICE. What a treat to meet a sincere, honest mechanic on the road!! Small place directly across from the gate..........
SilverbackMel is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 05:10 PM   #1857
Senior Member
 
CZNEDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Up and down the east coast
Posts: 2,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceinspp View Post
I use to drive 1050 miles straight through for about 2 years every couple of months. Don't know why ya need the poddy tho got to stop for fuel Later RJD


I'm running on methane.
__________________
2018 BERKSHIRE 34 QS
2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th and a
Cooler full of good ideas
Full Time in the Summer, soon
Part Time in the Winter
Days Camped, Not Enough
CZNEDY is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 05:18 PM   #1858
Georgia Rally Coordinator
 
aceinspp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 20,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZNEDY View Post
I'm running on methane.
Ah ha got it Later RJD
__________________
2020 Shasta Phoenix SPF 27RKSS
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 49 days camped 2021-74 2022-6 days
aceinspp is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 05:19 PM   #1859
Georgia Rally Coordinator
 
aceinspp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 20,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimchaSabre View Post
Attachment 147009Attachment 147010


NE parking crew enjoying the typical rally weather.
You say you Frogs are enjoying Later RJD
__________________
2020 Shasta Phoenix SPF 27RKSS
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 49 days camped 2021-74 2022-6 days
aceinspp is offline  
Old 08-03-2017, 05:35 PM   #1860
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw,NC
Posts: 7,184
Just got to Shipshewana South campground, be here for three nights, then on to the rally. Hit Rise and Roll tomorrow, then E&S for some cheese. Long day today but we made it, about 540 miles
spock123 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:06 PM.