Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-15-2016, 05:15 PM   #1
Cardinal Gerry

Talking California Here We Come Update

If you are attending the "California Here We Come Rally" in Hemet, May 26/31, please re-check your reservations with Golden Village Palms. 866-477-6154
Then, if you would be so kind, email me again and let me know that you are coming.
I just spoke with the coordinator and some of the campers who emailed their intention to come are not on their list.
Remember the cutoff for registration is Monday May 9, so the vendor can make sure he has enough BBQ for all of us.
I will send a schedule of events when it has been completed.
This is turning out to be larger than last year and we are making every effort to be sure everyone has a good time.

Southern California Luxury RV Resort - Hemet Ca | Golden Village Palms RV Park

My email again is:
gerryreviea@yahoo.com
GerryReviea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 07:04 AM   #2

Just saw this. I have an email confirmation from the park of our reservation.
Bonniebp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 11:26 AM   #3
SnP

If you haven't re-confirmed with the campground, you should do so now. They did an update to their reservation system and lost a lot of reservations. So, even though you have an email, it doesn't mean you have a reservation in their updated system. They lost my reservation and all of my information from my stay last year. They had to take all of my information over again.
Camped - 2014-47, 2015-104, 2016-100, 2017-161, 2018-94
SnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 11:58 AM   #4
Cardinal Gerry

We're nearing the 40 mark for reservations.
This is going to be a GREAT year for the Hemet FROG rally.
Be sure and email me (gerryreviea@yahoo.com) when you make your reservations so I can get your names on the list for the factory tour.
If you're planning on going to Palm Springs during the rally, there is now a 'FREE' shuttle called BUZZ that runs along Palm Canyon and Indian Canyon that get you from place to place for shopping and dining. (buzzps.com)
Thursday evening is the Palm Springs Street Fair with local artists, musicians and vendors of all kinds. (fun)
When making reservations with Golden Village Palms, be sure and let them know that you are making FROG reservations to get the special rate. ($41.00)
GerryReviea is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
california