Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 04:36 PM   #21

Thank you asquared and turbs perhaps we will give your rally a try

BTW. The receipt today states FROG with a green underline. Must be confusion on who can use the FROG name
Old 07-16-2018, 05:00 PM   #22
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie dokie View Post
Thank you asquared and turbs perhaps we will give your rally a try

BTW. The receipt today states FROG with a green underline. Must be confusion on who can use the FROG name
ONLY the Forest River Owners Group can use the FROG name or logo without getting into serious trouble. Additionally, the individual you are designating as the Wagon Master is a member here just like you (I am assuming you are referring to "BamaBob") and does not hold any special leadership role here or at FROG - A part of Forest River RV Corporate - (that I am aware of).

I will pass this thread on to him (he is very busy ATM putting the International Rally together). He will most likely comment here when he sees it.

I am sorry you were unsatisfied with your trip. Just take the good times you had and cherish them. Try to put the disappointment in the rear view mirror.
Old 07-16-2018, 05:14 PM   #23

Sir I refuse to let someone ruin my day. Cause I am happy. If you need to verify the FROG receipt I can mail it, I can send a photo .
Old 07-16-2018, 05:17 PM   #24
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie dokie View Post
Sir I refuse to let someone ruin my day. Cause I am happy. If you need to verify the FROG receipt I can mail it, I can send a photo .
Oh, I have no doubt you have a receipt from Mr. Williams. I am just saying it did not come from the Forest River Owners Group at Forest River, Inc.

I sent an email to Bob Byrne at Forest River (Username here is F.R.O.G.) and hope he finds some time to post.
Old 07-16-2018, 05:21 PM   #25
Director, FROG

Okie Dokie, the recent caravan to Alaska that some people were promoting on the forums was NOT affiliated with either FROG or Forest River, and all of their promotional material was to state that clearly and explicitly.

Please contact me by private message or by e-mail to let me know what happened and whether the FROG or Forest River names were used.

Thank you.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 07-16-2018, 05:28 PM   #26
Director, FROG

Moderators, there is already a lot of inaccurate information posted here.

Yes, FROG does sponsor trips and caravans, including those that are coming up later this year in Arizona and New Mexico; in the Maritime Provinces of Canada; and in Charleston.

We've conducted tours in the past to Louisiana, Texas, Washington, DC, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, Colorado, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, the Black Hills, Charleston, and others.

No this trip to Alaska was NOT sponsored or endorsed by FROG or Forest River, and that was made clear to the organizers.

Please close this thread before more inaccurate information is posted. I've asked the original poster to contact me offline.

Thanks!

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Closed Thread

Tags
travel