Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-05-2018, 03:54 PM   #1
Director, FROG

Come Play in Petrolia, ON -- May 31 - June 4, 2018

COME PLAY IN PETROLIA, ONTARIO.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

Petrolia, Canada's Victorian Oil Town, is so much more besides. Come join FROG and hosts Mike Lambert and Michelle Manios as we explore some of the local culture and entertainment, enjoy great food and theater, and share in the fun with FROG friends.

Our base will be the Country View RV Park, where we'll enjoy four nights of full-hookup camping. During our visit we’ll attend the play “Shirley Valentine” at the beautifully restored Victoria Playhouse Petrolia, and enjoy dinner at the nearby Actors Restaurant.

We'll visit local wine country, highlighting some of the businesses in the thriving Ontario industry. Our bus tour will include not only two wineries, but a honey farm and meadery and a cider house as well. There will be tastings available, as well as snacks along the way. Our visit to Alton Farm Estate will include a dinner featuring paired wines with each course, and exciting addition to this year's event.

In addition to the scheduled events, you'll have time to explore Petrolia's rich petroleum history, visit Uncle Tom's Cabin, made famous in Harriet Beecher Stowe's novel by the same name, and much more.

NOTE: While children are always welcome at FROG events, this event is geared to an adult audience due to the winery, ale house and meadery tours, and the wine-inclusive dinner.

RV with 2 Adults $320 USD
RV with 1 Adult $210 USD
Additional Adult $110 USD
All payments are shown in U.S. Dollars

Because of the campground capacity, this event is limited to 22 units.

NOTE: Because we must order and pay for campsites, tours, and food in advance, NO REFUNDS CAN BE MADE AFTER MAY 15, 2018. Cancellations made on or before April 1 incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made April 2 through May 15 incur a 50% cancellation fee.Thank you for your understanding.

AS WITH ALL FROG EVENTS, ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE IN A FOREST RIVER OR AFFILIATED BRAND RV.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:55 PM   #2
Director, FROG

One-third of the sites have been taken in the first 24 hours. This is going to be a terrific event!

Bob Byrne
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 03-01-2018, 12:35 AM   #3

Anyone from forums going. sure is quite on here. called today to come in on the day before hope guy knew what I wanted didn't sound encouraging. may have to straighten out money owed when I get there. kept trying to explain days of rally were already paid for.
packrat48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 08:53 AM   #4
Director, FROG

Cindy and I are planning to go. We weren't able to do it last year, but are looking forward to it this year. All of the reports I got back were that Mike and Michelle did a really great job on it.

Bob Byrne
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 05-10-2018, 12:53 PM   #5

Looks like this thread is dead, never really got started.
Old 05-18-2018, 01:34 PM   #6

I see on events page registration is closed, just curious if sold out or closed because of time limit?
Old 05-18-2018, 02:31 PM   #7
Director, FROG

Quote:
Originally Posted by packrat48 View Post
I see on events page registration is closed, just curious if sold out or closed because of time limit?
It's filled. We had a late cancellation, and I filled it this morning from the standby list.

You can go to the registration site and get on the standby list (not sure if there's anyone else on it or not) in case we have another last-minute cancellation.

Bob Byrne
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 05-18-2018, 08:03 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
Cindy and I are planning to go. We weren't able to do it last year, but are looking forward to it this year. All of the reports I got back were that Mike and Michelle did a really great job on it.
I'll agree. Last year we REALLY got an eye full!

Nice area, nice campground. Mike runs a fun event. During free time, check out the oil history of the area!
S.E. Mich. Flagstaff 26FKWS / 2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost SCrew Propride
SailorSam20500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 09:49 PM   #9

I am already signed up was just curious, arriving a day early.
Old 05-22-2018, 12:51 PM   #10

Is anyone else arriving early? We are arriving on the 30th.
Old 05-23-2018, 06:23 PM   #11
geo

Is there an itinerary of events? What day is the dinner show, vine tour etc?
Thanks
George
geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 03:59 PM   #12

Just back from rally. Thanks Mike even though I don't think you are on forums great job. Met a lot of nice FROGS and nice campground, weather could have been a little better. Mayberry next rally for us.