Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-08-2020, 08:40 AM   #1
Censored Member

Does It Still Exist?

There are all these local Frog rallies stuck to the top of this forum and yet I don’t see anything for the Goshen International Rally. What’s up with that? Has that rally been cancelled? I thought this was the time of the year when registration opened for that rally yet I see nothing. Even going to the official FROG page when you click on FROG International Rally information for last year’s rally pops up, what’s up with that? Did something happen at Goshen last year that caused future international rallies to be cancelled? Has this become an invitation only rally? Did the CEO of FROG retire and take the club with him? Inquiring minds want to know.
ManlyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 09:46 AM   #2

Why all the negative assumptions? The FROG International rally is still on the FROG page, with the statement "Registration opens in April". No cancellation, nobody retired and took the rally with them. This is how rumors get started! Look at www.forestriverfrog.com... click on the "events" tab and scroll to the International Rally ... then click the "read more" tab and it's all there.

He who dies with the most tools, wins!
SilhouettePenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:31 PM   #3
Censored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilhouettePenny View Post
Why all the negative assumptions? The FROG International rally is still on the FROG page, with the statement "Registration opens in April". No cancellation, nobody retired and took the rally with them. This is how rumors get started! Look at www.forestriverfrog.com... click on the "events" tab and scroll to the International Rally ... then click the "read more" tab and it's all there.

So the rally is still on, how come no sticky on this forum?
ManlyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:42 PM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManlyMan View Post
So the rally is still on, how come no sticky on this forum?
Probably because this Forum is not associated with FROG nor Forest River Inc.
Some member would have to start it.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 05:37 PM   #5

Maybe I'm nuts but all the info I see on the F.R.O.G. website is for 2019 rally. Last I heard 2020 rally is Aug.16 to 22 but I also have not heard further. I also havent received vendor invitation. We have been vendors as well as FROGS for 5 years now. ??
RoyalFrog2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 06:05 PM   #6
Kanadian Kamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalFrog2 View Post
Maybe I'm nuts but all the info I see on the F.R.O.G. website is for 2019 rally. Last I heard 2020 rally is Aug.16 to 22 but I also have not heard further. I also havent received vendor invitation. We have been vendors as well as FROGS for 5 years now. ??
Instead of clicking on INTERNATIONAL RALLY......
click on FROG EVENTS and scroll down to the bottom to view all events, and keep scrolling to bottom of each page to see next........

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 07:19 AM   #7

Click on the link below, maybe FROG Bob needs to update it in the other section.

https://forestriverfrog.com/Events.aspx?EventID=185
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote