Geysers, Grizzlies, and Grandeur --
Yellowstone National Park
August 30 – September 5, 2013
Join FROG in the splendor of Yellowstone National Park. Resting in the cone of an ancient volcano, Yellowstone is like no other place on earth. Ringed by spectacular mountains and featuring the largest Alpine lake on earth, it astounds at every turn. From gurgling and erupting geysers to bubbling “paint pots”; from placid lakes to roaring waterfalls thundering into deep chasms; from broad, expansive valleys to towering pinnacles, the landscape defies description.
Bison and elk graze at nearly every turn, sometimes strolling along the roads throughout the park and creating traffic jams. The more elusive grizzly and black bears, wolves, coyotes, and other predators might reward you with a sighting. The beautiful lodges welcome you to gracious dining.
You really have to experience Yellowstone to believe it. As part of your Yellowstone experience, you’ll enjoy
- Six nights of full-hookup camping at Lion's Head Resort, just outside of West Yellowstone, MT and about ten minutes from the West Entrance to Yellowstone National Park
- Welcome dinner /orientation
- Labor Day holiday cookout
- Two hot breakfasts
- One continental breakfast
- Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center
- IMAX Theater introduction to Yellowstone
- Wild West Rodeo
- Farewell dinner and show
- Time to sightsee on your own and enjoy the spectacular beauty of the area
- A life time of memories and friendships.
Join us at Yellowstone National Park as part of our Wild West Roundup that includes Colorado Springs, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and the Black Hills.
Go to the FROG website at www.forestriverfrog.com/Rally/#grizzlies
to download a registration form.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT NOTE: If you go on more than one of the trips in the Wild West Roundup, you can deduct $25 (per trip) from the total cost of the second, third, and fourth trips.
NOTE: This trip is limited to 25 RVs.