Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2016, 02:01 PM   #41
Georgia Rally Coordinator
 
aceinspp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 17,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by A32Deuce View Post
I heard that from Bob at Kissimmee!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Actually I heard that from Bob last year at the rally in Goshen. Later RJD
__________________
2020 Shasta Phoenix SPF 27RKSS
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 49
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 04:42 PM   #42
Senior Member
 
A32Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Posts: 9,202
Me too! He just confirmed they were adding 125 more.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
__________________
2012 SunSeeker 3100SS Toad-1962 Futura Average 100 + days camping
A32Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 04:54 PM   #43
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 14,241
I heard it through the Grapevine! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 05:17 PM   #44
Georgia Rally Coordinator
 
aceinspp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 17,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
I heard it through the Grapevine! Youroo!!
Must be the forum Later RJD
__________________
2020 Shasta Phoenix SPF 27RKSS
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 49
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 09:47 AM   #45
Senior Member
 
RKNOLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Pearl River, Louisiana
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb920 View Post
We are looking forward to our 1st F.R.O.G. rally. Even the DW is excited about it. All of the Amish stuff/events are right up her alley.

Looking forward to a tour of FR plant.

Currently have a 2014 Sunseeker 3010DS, but seriously thinking of moving up to a Berkshire 38A. Big commitment of $$$ but you can't take it with you!!

Looking for good incites, so we don't miss anything, the 1st time around.
Last time we were at Goshen the local people were having a war with the Train companies.
The town complained that the train horns were too loud. The train companies said "we have to blow the horn, it is the law". The town said "well just blow them once". Train company said "the law said "we can blow as many times as we want".
That is when the great train horn battle began! Starting at around 11pm any train that went through Goshen would lay on their horn the entire way through town. (The fairgrounds camping area is right next to the train tracks). We were treated to a Train Horn Cacophony at 11pm, 1am, 4am, and 7am! None of us got any sleep that week! Hopefully the town of Goshen and the Train companies have made peace! (Literally!!).
To bb920: We have the Berkshire 38A and we love it! It is a fantastic floorplan!

Karen
__________________
Rick and Karen
2018 Berkshire XL 40C
2011 Honda CR-V toad FB
RKNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 04:40 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
BamaBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Whereever our Berkshire is Parked!
Posts: 7,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb920 View Post
We are looking forward to our 1st F.R.O.G. rally. Even the DW is excited about it. All of the Amish stuff/events are right up her alley.

Looking forward to a tour of FR plant.

Currently have a 2014 Sunseeker 3010DS, but seriously thinking of moving up to a Berkshire 38A. Big commitment of $$$ but you can't take it with you!!

Looking for good incites, so we don't miss anything, the 1st time around.
Come on over tothe Berkshire forum and ask away!!

http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f112/
__________________
Bob & Anne-Marie [BamaBob & 6 Actual]
| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego Bikes |
Nights Camped: 2013 - 24 2014 - 42 2015 - 56 Jul 2016 - Fulltime
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 05:01 PM   #47
Senior Member
 
Witch Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Clarksville Va.
Posts: 10,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
I heard it through the Grapevine! Youroo!!
Well there it is Youroo heard it though his private grapevine.... But he is right, I heard that to or he told me that...
__________________
Coachmen M/H
Concord
2018 / 300 DSC

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 05:19 PM   #48
Senior Member
 
DAISY BOYKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SUNSHINE STATE
Posts: 1,743
Send a message via Skype™ to DAISY BOYKIN
Yup I did too

Yup I did too, heard it through the Grapevine.
and my grapevine was not private!!!!!!
__________________
Sid & HRH MISSY, SHIH TZU
2019 WILDCAT 28 SGX
2014 F-250 KING RANCH PS 6.7L/SWD/6R140/BFT
TST Truck System Technologies TM-507SE
DAYS CAMPED 2019 41 DAYS
DAISY BOYKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 05:21 PM   #49
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 14,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBob View Post
Come on over tothe Berkshire forum and ask away!!

http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f112/
Why would they Leave a Site that is Listed" Goshen 2016" it is thier 1st rally and they want Info on the Rally! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 05:24 PM   #50
Georgia Rally Coordinator
 
aceinspp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 17,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKNOLA View Post
Last time we were at Goshen the local people were having a war with the Train companies.
The town complained that the train horns were too loud. The train companies said "we have to blow the horn, it is the law". The town said "well just blow them once". Train company said "the law said "we can blow as many times as we want".
That is when the great train horn battle began! Starting at around 11pm any train that went through Goshen would lay on their horn the entire way through town. (The fairgrounds camping area is right next to the train tracks). We were treated to a Train Horn Cacophony at 11pm, 1am, 4am, and 7am! None of us got any sleep that week! Hopefully the town of Goshen and the Train companies have made peace! (Literally!!).
To bb920: We have the Berkshire 38A and we love it! It is a fantastic floorplan!

Karen
When was the last time you where in Goshen? RRs may have applied to FRA for x-ing exemption on whistles since then. If I recall there less whistle blowing last year due to an up grade to the near crossing at fair grounds. Under the exemption a train may still blow whistle if danger exist. Later RJD
__________________
2020 Shasta Phoenix SPF 27RKSS
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 49
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 12:51 PM   #51
Senior Member
 
RKNOLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Pearl River, Louisiana
Posts: 809
last time in Goshen was Oct 2014
__________________
Rick and Karen
2018 Berkshire XL 40C
2011 Honda CR-V toad FB
RKNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 11:46 AM   #52
BamaCamper
 
cjearle2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 398
Does anyone know about when Goshen 2016 registration is to open?
__________________
:
Aviator Wright Flyer 1912
F-250 2014
cjearle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:26 PM   #53
2011 Berkshire 390BH
 
Superchief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lancaster, NY
Posts: 1,063
Last I heard was late March or early April.


Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
__________________
Craig



Finally completed all State visits in August 2011 with a trip to North Dakota.
Superchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 AM.