Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #2601
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Roger that. ....... been there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-VA View Post
To all Phrogs a vote is needed.

1. Vote for a Hand Slap and Probation For Frank-VA Yes ( ) No.( )

or
2. Or a to Turbs for trying to bring me up on charges. Yes () No ( )
1. Vote for a Hand Slap and Probation For Frank-VA Yes ( ) No.(X)

2. Or a to Turbs for trying to bring me up on charges. Yes (X) No ( )
My vote is in.
Too bad it's just a smack on the rear.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 06-14-2013, 02:33 PM   #2602
PPST OGCDG
 
Frank-VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Between I-95 & The Great Dismal Swamp
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-VA View Post
To all Phrogs a vote is needed.

1. Vote for a Hand Slap and Probation For Frank-VA Yes ( ) No.( )

or
2. Or a to Turbs for trying to bring me up on charges. Yes ( ) No ( )

Since Turbs Voted. Than gives me the right to Vote.

1. Vote for a Hand Slap and Probation For Frank-VA Yes ( ) No.(X )

or
2. Or a to Turbs for trying to bring me up on charges. Yes (X ) No ( )

__________________
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline  
Old 06-14-2013, 02:38 PM   #2603
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,705
So it's settled with 2 to 1 in favor of Turbs getting a rear end flogging! YEA!!!
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 06-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #2604
PPST OGCDG
 
Frank-VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Between I-95 & The Great Dismal Swamp
Posts: 2,163
__________________
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline  
Old 06-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #2605
PPST OGCDG
 
Frank-VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Between I-95 & The Great Dismal Swamp
Posts: 2,163
51 Days to Goshen!

Posted @ 12:03 A.M. EDLST
__________________
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline  
Old 06-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #2606
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-VA View Post
51 Days to Goshen!

Posted @ 12:03 A.M. EDLST
thanks phrank !
TURBS is offline  
Old 06-14-2013, 11:36 PM   #2607
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,516
Thanks phrank
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79, 2018 84, 2019 59, 2020 0,
2021 4 reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 06-15-2013, 05:42 AM   #2608
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,705
Thanks, Frank
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 06-15-2013, 06:24 AM   #2609
Senior Member
 
Capt. Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Franklin County, MO
Posts: 2,639
Thanks, Frank
__________________
Mike and Yvonne
and Sophie, the little white dog
2017 Columbus 320RSC
2021 Chevy Silverado 3500HD DRW 4X4 Duramax
“It's not how old you are, it's how you are old.”Jules Renard
"It's not the years...it's the mileage." - Indiana Jones
Capt. Mike is offline  
Old 06-15-2013, 01:18 PM   #2610
Phat Phrog
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 6,854
Thanks Phrank!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2017 Chevy Silverado 3500 LTZ - named Betty
RV: 2017 Columbus 366RL - named Karen’s Camper
RVChick is offline  
Old 06-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #2611
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-VA View Post
Since Turbs Voted. Than gives me the right to Vote.

1. Vote for a Hand Slap and Probation For Frank-VA Yes ( ) No.(X )

or
2. Or a to Turbs for trying to bring me up on charges. Yes (X ) No ( )

Am I reading this right - Turbs tried to bring someone up on charges

Talk about the kettle calling the frying pan black
B47 is offline  
Old 06-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #2612
PPST OGCDG
 
Frank-VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Between I-95 & The Great Dismal Swamp
Posts: 2,163
Me
__________________
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline  
Old 06-15-2013, 02:13 PM   #2613
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post

Am I reading this right - Turbs tried to bring someone up on charges

Talk about the kettle calling the frying pan black
Ok since you must have been in the same sauce as rvc I'll say it again.
Just slower this time.
F.R.O.G HAD phrank convinced to add 30 or more days to the countdown.
I single handedly stopped that deal with talks of goshen gate and impeachment.

Got it ?
TURBS is offline  
Old 06-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #2614
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Ok since you must have been in the same sauce as rvc I'll say it again.
Just slower this time.
F.R.O.G HAD phrank convinced to add 30 or more days to the countdown.
I single handedly stopped that deal with talks of goshen gate and impeachment.

Got it ?
Say it slow as you want, but the mere thought of you (of all people) even thinking about bringing anyone up on charges is so far out its unbelievable.
B47 is offline  
Old 06-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #2615
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,516
Spank Phrank kinda rhymes doesn't it!!!
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79, 2018 84, 2019 59, 2020 0,
2021 4 reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 06-15-2013, 02:21 PM   #2616
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post

Say it slow as you want, but the mere thought of you (of all people) even thinking about bringing anyone up on charges is so far out its unbelievable.
I think it was a rumor that got out of hand really
TURBS is offline  
Old 06-15-2013, 02:26 PM   #2617
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I think it was a rumor that got out of hand really
So now it's a rumor - you didn't say that in your # 2613 post.

Come on - you have to have some creditabilty with your peers in order to be taken seriously.
B47 is offline  
Old 06-15-2013, 02:45 PM   #2618
PPST OGCDG
 
Frank-VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Between I-95 & The Great Dismal Swamp
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
So it's settled with 2 to 1 in favor of Turbs getting a rear end flogging! YEA!!!
__________________
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline  
Old 06-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #2619
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
Say it slow as you want, but the mere thought of you (of all people) even thinking about bringing anyone up on charges is so far out its unbelievable.
I have to agree with you B, of all the people on this forum, he is the least qualified to question anybody or anything. ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 06-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #2620
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
So now it's a rumor - you didn't say that in your # 2613 post.

Come on - you have to have some creditabilty with your peers in order to be taken seriously.
That Forked Tongue disease Turbs has is working overtime B. He's hopeless.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 AM.