Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2018, 04:13 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
dieselbobcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 493
Hershey RV Show - September 12 - 16, 2018

Any FROGS planning on attending the Hershey Show this year? We are thinking about heading out Friday 9/14 after work and going to the show 9/15... anyone interested in making plans to do a group get together either for lunch/dinner or back at the CG Saturday night?

We are willing to coordinate an informal get-together and we still have time to put something together but need to act soon.

Anyone interested?
__________________

__________________

2014 Rockwood Ultralight 8312SS Diamond Edition
2016 F350 Lariat Ultimate Super Duty Crew Cab 4X4
Northern NJ - God Bless America!
dieselbobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:09 PM   #2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 7
Rob

Kim and I will be attending as we do every year

Fred
__________________

wrighfr58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 05:48 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,254
Rob I plan to be there and will be staying at the Thousand Trails park. I also think FROG Bob and Momma FROG will be there as well and have a FROG Booth I think in the Keystone dealership area but will check on that to be sure this week in Goshen.
__________________
2017 River Stone Legacy 38mb
2001 Kenwoth T2000
2008 Smart on deck
dblr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 08:56 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
omahagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 501
Hershey RV Show - September 12 - 16, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighfr58 View Post
Rob

Kim and I will be attending as we do every year

Fred


We will arrive Friday night and leave Sunday morning I found us a place at the PA Dutch Country RV Resort itís a Thousand Trails property. Looking forward to checking it out. We love seeing all the new RVs and have fun at Hershey. We bought our 5 th wheel there in 12. Look forward to meeting up with all. Our first time not just driving up and back. Kim
omahagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:06 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
dieselbobcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahagirl View Post
We will arrive Friday night and leave Sunday morning I found us a place at the PA Dutch Country RV Resort itís a Thousand Trails property. Looking forward to checking it out. We love seeing all the new RVs and have fun at Hershey. We bought our 5 th wheel there in 12. Look forward to meeting up with all. Our first time not just driving up and back. Kim

We are at Pinch Pond Campground #341 right up the road from you... along with Raif10 (Keli and Casey)Ö
__________________

2014 Rockwood Ultralight 8312SS Diamond Edition
2016 F350 Lariat Ultimate Super Duty Crew Cab 4X4
Northern NJ - God Bless America!
dieselbobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:10 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
omahagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 501
Hershey RV Show - September 12 - 16, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselbobcat View Post
We are at Pinch Pond Campground #341 right up the road from you... along with Raif10 (Keli and Casey)Ö


Good to hear. Weíll be in for any get together you can think of. Tough to find availability. I just booked it this afternoon. Wonít have a site# as they assign them as you arrive
omahagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 02:35 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
rmac04401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Franklin County, PA
Posts: 2,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselbobcat View Post
We are at Pinch Pond Campground #341 right up the road from you... along with Raif10 (Keli and Casey)Ö


Make sure Keli and Casey donít look for more kayaks, they will end up taking home a Birkshire !!!
__________________
2019 Puma XLE 27QBC Toy Hauler
2005 Honda VTX 1300
2012 Ram 2500 Crew cab 6.5 bed
5.7L Hemi, 3:73 Rear
Ron & Shirley (Empty Nesters)
rmac04401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 03:47 PM   #8
Georgia Rally Coordinator
 
aceinspp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 15,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmac04401 View Post
Make sure Keli and Casey donít look for more kayaks, they will end up taking home a Birkshire !!!
They will get the Birkshire pontoon boat. Much cheaper. Later RJD
__________________
2020 Shasta Phoenix SPF 27RKSS
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 5
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 04:54 PM   #9
Camper
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 366
I will be there Saturday. Dropping my trailer off for some service while I attend.
__________________
Thanks,
Brian

TV - 2006 F350 6.0 DRW CC
TT - 2018 Wildwood 31KQBTS
Macrosill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 05:38 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
omahagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmac04401 View Post
Make sure Keli and Casey donít look for more kayaks, they will end up taking home a Birkshire !!!


Folks itís Berkshire.
omahagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:07 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
rmac04401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Franklin County, PA
Posts: 2,767
Tomatoe tomato. They will get the drift.
__________________
2019 Puma XLE 27QBC Toy Hauler
2005 Honda VTX 1300
2012 Ram 2500 Crew cab 6.5 bed
5.7L Hemi, 3:73 Rear
Ron & Shirley (Empty Nesters)
rmac04401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 07:53 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
omahagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 501
Suction cups! Can be mounted almost anywhere on the coach, because the suction cup holders are flexible! Got it from www.gostikproducts.com. They give discounts at the shows and even more for military veterans! Copied from a Berkshire site. They offer really strong suction cups. One for the windshield with a pole to mount a flag. They will be at Hershey. Around the 233-234 area. Planning on checking out their products.
omahagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 09:23 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
dieselbobcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 493
For those FROGs attending the Hershey RV Show in a couple weeks Ė we are attempting to arrange a dinner gathering on Saturday (9/15) night after the show. Based on level of interest and number of folks willing to commit, we have a couple options for a get together.

If our group is relatively small, we can find a local restaurant that will be able to accommodate us. We could meet up in the Hershey area or closer to Manheim.

If we have a larger group (12+), we have an opportunity to hold a private gathering at the Pinch Pond Campground field house. There is a nominal fee to rent it, but if we have enough of a group, it would be worthwhile. The field house is heated/air conditioned and has a refrigerator, tables and chairs for our use. We can arrange to have pizza, wings, stromboli, salad, etc. delivered and be able to use the room for 4-6 hrs. This would be a great option that would allow us the best opportunity for an unrushed casual get-together.

If you would like to join us, please let me know ASAP so we can pursue the necessary arrangements. If we have enough interest for the field house, I need to give them a deposit and make a reservation before the end of the weekend.

Either post to this thread or PM me.

Thanks!
Rob and Stephanie
Dieselbobcat
__________________

2014 Rockwood Ultralight 8312SS Diamond Edition
2016 F350 Lariat Ultimate Super Duty Crew Cab 4X4
Northern NJ - God Bless America!
dieselbobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 05:52 AM   #14
Camper
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 366
Thanks for taking the initiative to get an informal FROG event going.

PM sent
__________________
Thanks,
Brian

TV - 2006 F350 6.0 DRW CC
TT - 2018 Wildwood 31KQBTS
Macrosill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 04:40 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
omahagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrosill View Post
Thanks for taking the initiative to get an informal FROG event going.

PM sent


Thanks Rob I think Fred and I would be definitely two hands up for the more relaxed and longer get together
omahagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 06:34 PM   #16
Who Dares, Wins
 
doc73's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chester County, PA
Posts: 6,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
Rob I plan to be there and will be staying at the Thousand Trails park. I also think FROG Bob and Momma FROG will be there as well and have a FROG Booth I think in the Keystone dealership area but will check on that to be sure this week in Goshen.
In the keystone area huh?

We will probably stop up Saturday.
__________________

Pat, Jen, Heather & Sapphire, the head mouser.
2015 ChevyHD D-Max
2018 Artic Wolf 315tbh8
doc73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 05:36 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc73 View Post
In the keystone area huh?

We will probably stop up Saturday.
That is the Keystone RV Center from Pa. Unless it changes then if so I will post where they will be.
__________________
2017 River Stone Legacy 38mb
2001 Kenwoth T2000
2008 Smart on deck
dblr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:55 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Walter Pigeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselbobcat View Post
For those FROGs attending the Hershey RV Show in a couple weeks Ė we are attempting to arrange a dinner gathering on Saturday (9/15) night after the show. Based on level of interest and number of folks willing to commit, we have a couple options for a get together.

If our group is relatively small, we can find a local restaurant that will be able to accommodate us. We could meet up in the Hershey area or closer to Manheim.

If we have a larger group (12+), we have an opportunity to hold a private gathering at the Pinch Pond Campground field house. There is a nominal fee to rent it, but if we have enough of a group, it would be worthwhile. The field house is heated/air conditioned and has a refrigerator, tables and chairs for our use. We can arrange to have pizza, wings, stromboli, salad, etc. delivered and be able to use the room for 4-6 hrs. This would be a great option that would allow us the best opportunity for an unrushed casual get-together.

If you would like to join us, please let me know ASAP so we can pursue the necessary arrangements. If we have enough interest for the field house, I need to give them a deposit and make a reservation before the end of the weekend.

Either post to this thread or PM me.

Thanks!
Rob and Stephanie
Dieselbobcat
Rob,
What kind of interest are you getting for a "get together"? Lanie and I are planning to drive out to Hershey for the show (living in West Allentown) so we aren't going to be bringing the Georgetown... Going Friday or Saturday depending on when the FROGS can get together !!

Walt C.
__________________
Walt, Lanie and our fur baby "Foxie" loving life in the RV



2011 GEORGETOWN 337DS
Walter Pigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 09:29 PM   #19
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ar
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmac04401 View Post
Make sure Keli and Casey donít look for more kayaks, they will end up taking home a Birkshire !!!
hey, hey! What happened to what's said at the rally stays at the rally?! j/k seriously we are just going to see what's new and hangout with some fine folks.
Raif10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:12 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
rmac04401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Franklin County, PA
Posts: 2,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raif10 View Post
hey, hey! What happened to what's said at the rally stays at the rally?! j/k seriously we are just going to see what's new and hangout with some fine folks.


I missed that memo!!!!!
__________________

__________________
2019 Puma XLE 27QBC Toy Hauler
2005 Honda VTX 1300
2012 Ram 2500 Crew cab 6.5 bed
5.7L Hemi, 3:73 Rear
Ron & Shirley (Empty Nesters)
rmac04401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hershey, show

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 AM.


×