Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-03-2015, 01:40 PM   #1

Wink Hybrid Rally in Maine 7-9 August

Maine Rally 7-9 August at Hemlock Grove Campground the web site is http://hemlockgrovecampground.com
COST: Full hookups with wifi $52 Pop up/tent sites are $40 with 20 Amp electric and water hook ups.
The campground is about 25 minutes to Old Orchard Beach and the same distance to Ogunquit. Pets are allowed (up to 2) with rabies certificate. Rates are based on 2 adults and 2 children. Group discount of 20% if we can get 8 or more sites. This is about a 3.5 hour trip from Hartford, CT for those trying to figure out travel time. Please check out the videos and photos on the website this is not your typical Southern Maine campground. There are nearby beaches in addition to the larger Old Orchard and Ogunquit beaches. Plenty of seafood restaurants' as well as places to go fishing/deep sea fishing, sea kayaking tours, trolley museum, Fun Parks, Water Parks and more. Check it out and let your interest reservation info be noted, the sooner we can get this rolling the better chance we will have of a larger group and sites still available. Reserve your site now. For those who want to make reservations CALL the owners at 207-985-0398 they are on their way to Florida but will take your information and deposit and then email a confirmation. Mention the pop up portal. They will try to keep us all in the same general area, so the sooner folks reserve the better chance that we will be grouped together. PM me for more information. This is pop up portal rally but you can come as a guest and meet other Hybrid owners and some nice pop up camper folks like we used to be.

Davylee (Maine Rally Wagonmaster)
Old 06-09-2015, 08:16 PM   #2

Sounds like a great trip idea. Will be in OOB two weeks later.
Old 06-10-2015, 06:49 AM   #3

Going to do this again next year, hopefully at the same cg. Enjoy OOB
Davylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 11:22 AM   #4

We always do Bayley's for their Back 2 School special. I know it's a little pricey but when you add up the ammenities and services it's really not too bad. Where else can you have a Lobbstah and a be-a-ah while sticking your feet in the pool?
Old 06-15-2015, 05:34 AM   #5

Okay, Enjoy Bayley's !!
Old 06-15-2015, 05:47 AM   #6

Is this a F/R sponsored Rally,or is it Open to SOBs also? Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 06:05 AM   #7

We're already camping with a group that weekend. Hopefully we can catch the next one.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke
KateE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 10:53 AM   #8

This is not a FR sponsored rally. It is actually thru another forum, just thought I would post here if anyone wanted to camp at a pretty good rate for Southern Maine. I don't know what SOB's are besides the normal SOB LOL The other forum I belong to doesn't discriminate against TT's if that is what you mean. It is a Forum for pop up campers and Hybrids and of course over time some have moved onwards and upwards.
Old 06-15-2015, 12:14 PM   #9

SOBs (Some other Brand)! F/R does NOT discriminate at their Rallys at all they allow ALL F/R Brands to participate,from BIG MH to Popups! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 12:17 PM   #10

Ahhh I got it.

Tags
hybrid