Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-27-2020, 08:13 PM   #361

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodstock View Post
Kris get better!!! And hopefully you didn’t share the wealth in this case.

In other news our trailer made its first trip, home. After some fiasco with the hitch and everything were getting ready to get things set for this meetup.

Were already having issues determining where the mounting plate is for the tv though. Suggestions on how to find it?

Stud finder!
2020 Ram 2500 Crew cab 6.5 bed

Ron & Shirley (Empty Nesters)
rmac04401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 09:32 AM   #362
Canoeing and camping fun

Get well

Kris sending get well wishes and prayers your way.

Been listening to the little peeper frogs in our pond and thinking camping would be nice.

However with both of us being over 65 only go out for groceries, to walk the dog and get mail out of the mailbox.
Never used an order on line pick up at the store till a week ago. The local Wal-Mart has been great. The young man took one look at the grey hair and stepped back another foot from the car, offered to sign the receipt in his hand held. Told me what item they didn't have asked if I had bags in the trunk when I said yes he asked me to pop the trunk from in the vehicle and he loaded the groceries. Glad I made all the washable grocery bags when the fabric stores were open. Don't know if this is how it always works but I felt "safer" getting the groceries.
Jean D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 10:51 AM   #363
Trailer Park Supervisor

Jean, I love those peepers! Day 4 I feel much better. Fever is gone. Cough is less often but still sounds horrible. Back and neck ache since last evening. Sounds like your shopping technique is very good, glad to hear Walmart took care of you.
NJKris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 05:06 PM   #364

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJKris View Post
Jean, I love those peepers! Day 4 I feel much better. Fever is gone. Cough is less often but still sounds horrible. Back and neck ache since last evening. Sounds like your shopping technique is very good, glad to hear Walmart took care of you.
Kris,
Glad you're feeling better
coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 05:27 PM   #365
Trailer Park Supervisor

Thanks Mark. Slept all afternoon, but still fever free.
Old 03-30-2020, 09:05 AM   #366
Canoeing and camping fun

How are you

Hi Kris,

Just wanted to check in and see how you are doing. Prayers that you improve daily are coming your way.
Wish I could record the "peepers" for you to speed up your recovery.

Jean
Old 03-30-2020, 09:15 AM   #367
Trailer Park Supervisor

Jean, that was so sweet! I am thrilled to report that today, day 6 since fever began, I feel pretty much normal. I lost my sense of taste and smell yesterday, and hoping that returns soon. Thank you all for the prayers and well-wishes!
Old 03-30-2020, 09:22 AM   #368
Kanadian Kamper

Hmmmm.
Loss of sense of smell qualifies a lot of people to work on black tank issues for others.

Just sayin’.

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 05:31 PM   #369

Quote:
Jean, that was so sweet! I am thrilled to report that today, day 6 since fever began, I feel pretty much normal. I lost my sense of taste and smell yesterday, and hoping that returns soon. Thank you all for the prayers and well-wishes!

Thank goodness for good news. Kris glad to hear you’re doing better keep at it, take a easy and take care of yourself.
Wodstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 01:21 PM   #370
waybeck2018

Quote:
And that BS is what will cause all parks and campgrounds to eventually be closed. My LEO buddy told me that in his town DPW roped off the playground equipment area, and some entitled parent ripped it down. Can't fix entitled and stupid. Yet they will be the first to be crying when their kid gets sick and/or dies.

I totally agree. Parents these days need a good butt whoopin they missed growing up.

Looking Forward to Completing This Map Soon !
waybeck2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 08:46 PM   #371

Hows everyone holding up?
Old 04-03-2020, 11:30 PM   #372

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodstock View Post
Hows everyone holding up?
We out west are doing okay. Not having the problems (knock on wood) that you all are seeing back east. Keeping our distances from others, and getting home projects done that have been on our back burner for quite some time.

Stay in, stay safe, stay healthy. Looking forward to meeting all the newbies and seeing old friends in July....

bzac1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 04:07 AM   #373
Wait till next year...

Weel for us isn't too much different from last year. Knees went out last spring and gel shots didn't work so it crimped our doing much. My FIL(95+)lives with us, so we have to be careful about venturing out and I'm in the old fart susceptible group which precludes me from getting into crowds.

My DW and DD do much of the shopping outfitted with gloves and masks.Despite the shortages we've made it thru pretty well stocked.
Been watching a lot of movies, binge watching tv series like new Star Treks and reading. DW likes books and I've move to the Kindle. With 2 librarians in the family there is no shortage of reading material available to us.
Hoping to meet in July all of you. We were part of Ron's first group and looking forward to joining this group.
As always our prayers are with all that are sick, the first responders out there, and especially the nurses everywhere

GO Patriots!
2023 Geo Pro FD19 "Almost there"
2022 Race Car Red HR Long Ford Transit 250 "The Iwish Roamer"
n-e-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 08:59 AM   #374
Trailer Park Supervisor

Had to go to ER for dehydration yesterday, but back home now. Feeling an improvement today, hopefully I'm finally on the road to recovery. But I thought that I was improving 5 days ago, then relapsed in horrific fashion. Finally was able to get tested on Wed, 8 days after fever began. Just got the positive result yesterday, no surprise there.
Old 04-04-2020, 09:20 AM   #375

Hang in there Kris, you got this!!!!
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 08:55 PM   #376
Canoeing and camping fun

Get well

Hey Kris,

Sorry you had the virus take a second crack at you, it is one mean sob!
Heard on the news tonight about a person in our area that had the same thing happen. One of the hospitals in Syracuse NY is asking for volunteers who have recovered from the virus to donate plasma. They are doing a trial of using that plasma (with the antibodies) to treat the sickest covid cases.
I am now staying busy making washable face masks for my family the sewing machine is getting a real workout. My grandchildren think the masks are cute oh to be that young and innocent.
To everyone else in the group keep social distancing, stay home, and stay healthy!
Old 04-05-2020, 04:45 AM   #377
Trailer Park Supervisor

It's nasty Jean. Every time I think things are turning around, like when I woke up Saturday morning, the fever comes back and things get crappy again. Yesterday was day 11 of fever. Horrible night. Woke up at 4 am with abdominal pain and cough kicking back in. If not better by Monday morning, I may have my doctor prescribe that quinine malaria drug that has helped some people.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:23 AM   #378

Awe Kris hang in there. You’re such a tough cookie. From my understanding I thought it reacted exactly that way looked like a improvement then hits ya again then leaves finally. Sounds like it lasts 14 days too. So sucky that anyone deals with this. We’re all rooting for ya. Keep us informed!

Yeah just staying around the house working from home. Funny how hubby was always saying I had too much of this or that. But now, I am looking pretty smart. And t gives us time to do things around the house for the trailer. Stayed in it for the first night Sat.

Everyone stay safe, hope to see ya all soon.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:08 PM   #379

On a lighter note. I did some wallpapering in the TT today. 🤣
Old 04-07-2020, 09:00 AM   #380
Trailer Park Supervisor

Wait a second. You're wallpapering a brand new trailer??? lol. This I gotta see. well yesterday was day 15 of cough and day 13 of fever. No fever today yet, 99.1. But day 16 of cough. Hoping this is the turning point, but this filthy thing has tricked me before.

Tags
frog, led