Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-12-2018, 01:55 PM   #121
TEXAS Rally Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceinspp View Post
Two different types of rallys. Maybe you should understand how the two differ. Later RJD
Have you ever been to the TEXAS rally? Perhaps you are the one who doesn’t understand. I’m amazed at your need to bad mouth our rally.... you started it with me back in the Spring. I would never bad mouth ANY rally I’ve never attended. Please get over your BULLYfrog antics.....Later!!
BeckyVTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 02:27 PM   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
There is "NO Rally Fee at any Forest River Sponsored Rallys" we have been too! Do you mean "Rally Camp Site Fee" is 38.oo $ per day? Also in your other post you refereed to a additional Dinner and Entertainment Rally Fee per person,Forest River normally pays for one Meal at Authorized Rallys!

Youroo! !
I'm a bit confused as well.....Our first Rally we attended was this years FROG Rally at Mayberry and there was no fee that I am aware that we paid to attend.....Then our Second Rally we went to the FROG Rally in Florida two weeks ago and the fee was $15.00 per rig...Now I see mention of the $38 per person fee for the Texas Rally what does that fee get you ?

We are interested in attending the 2019 Peach Tree Rally are there any fees associated with attending ?
TST 507 TPMS
Progressive Industries EMS-PT30X
Ejs4029 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 02:56 PM   #123
Georgia Rally Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejs4029 View Post
I'm a bit confused as well.....Our first Rally we attended was this years FROG Rally at Mayberry and there was no fee that I am aware that we paid to attend.....Then our Second Rally we went to the FROG Rally in Florida two weeks ago and the fee was $15.00 per rig...Now I see mention of the $38 per person fee for the Texas Rally what does that fee get you ?

We are interested in attending the 2019 Peach Tree Rally are there any fees associated with attending ?
Only fee you pay is your camp site fee. That's it. Later RJD
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing.(sold) (sold) 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 49 days camped 2021-74 2022-40 days 2023 5 days
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 08:50 PM   #124
TEXAS Rally Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5er_tom View Post
Kerrville was the best Frog Rally we have attended, and we have been to many, including Goshen. Generally speaking all Frog Rallies are great. But Kerrville is a much better Rally than the others.
Thanks, Tom. It was a great time for all...thanks to lots of awesome FROGs. So exciting to have 14 states represented at the rally this year!!!
Old 10-15-2018, 03:13 PM   #125

Can’t believe the comments!

The Texas Frog Rally was SO worth the small fee we paid! We did not have to cook one meal and provided a small amount of pot luck additions. We can’t believe we didn’t have to pay more! Don’t attend this rally unless you intend to have fun and make new friends. Very well organized and so many fun things to do. You who have not attended have no idea of how many activities were planned and have no business criticizing. The best rally we have attended. Thank you Becky and Jack- see you next year👍
dymsail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:20 PM   #126
TEXAS Rally Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dymsail View Post
The Texas Frog Rally was SO worth the small fee we paid! We did not have to cook one meal and provided a small amount of pot luck additions. We can’t believe we didn’t have to pay more! Don’t attend this rally unless you intend to have fun and make new friends. Very well organized and so many fun things to do. You who have not attended have no idea of how many activities were planned and have no business criticizing. The best rally we have attended. Thank you Becky and Jack- see you next year👍
Thanks for the kind words!!! It was a great rally because of so many awesome FROGs!!!
Old 10-15-2018, 08:36 PM   #127

This was our second FROG Rally to attend in Kerrville (2016,2018). Would have made the 2017 but Hurricane Harvey got our Cedar Creek. We have had a blast both times and have already booked for next year. From check in to the last night's live entertainment the Stenholm and Vawters have put together great rallies. The attendees jump in to assist when needed forming a solid team.
Old 10-16-2018, 09:48 AM   #128
TEXAS Rally Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by txprowler View Post
This was our second FROG Rally to attend in Kerrville (2016,2018). Would have made the 2017 but Hurricane Harvey got our Cedar Creek. We have had a blast both times and have already booked for next year. From check in to the last night's live entertainment the Stenholm and Vawters have put together great rallies. The attendees jump in to assist when needed forming a solid team.
Thank you. Yes, we always have so many helpful FROGs!!
Old 10-16-2018, 01:29 PM   #129

2018 Texas Rally was great. Thanks to the folks for the hard work in making the rally outstanding this year.

I like the catered meals and the live entertainment. Don't care too much for pot luck. I find the fee to be a bargain.
CC75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 03:51 PM   #130
TEXAS Rally Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC75 View Post
2018 Texas Rally was great. Thanks to the folks for the hard work in making the rally outstanding this year.

I like the catered meals and the live entertainment. Don't care too much for pot luck. I find the fee to be a bargain.
Thanks for your comment. I’d love to be able to cater the whole rally, like lots of the Buckhorn rallies do. .... while potluck is a great opportunity to try many different dishes, with 130+ people, it just depends on where you are in line, and how courteous those at the front of the line are in remembering how many are behind them..... I think the fee we charge is a tremendous deal. Ii takes a lot of work and bargaining to keep it as low as possible. I know the first 2 years I went, I wondered how Dan and Lori could do it for the fee charged. I assure you, that rally wouldn’t happen in the DFW area for that fee.
Old 10-19-2018, 07:54 AM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC75 View Post
This was our first rally and our second FROG event. Based on the flawless execution, the event clearly was planned very well. We enjoyed the quality
of the catered meals and the potluck events---worth EVERY penny of the rally fee.

The rally was a very good experience for us. Many thanks to Becky and Jack for setting up this Facebook page, creating/organizing/staffing all the activities and their time hosting the event.
2011 Starcraft 392BHUw/Andersen No-Sway

chaps2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:18 AM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyVTexas View Post
Your questions are not “upsetting”, but you obviously don't have your facts straight...if FROG rallies are not supposed to charge fees, maybe someone should let Bob and Cindy know. I was just checking on the Oklahoma City rally, in case we could make the dates, the fee for 2 people is $220.
I know my "Facts" very well, as I stated ,Member Organized Rallys and Bob and Cindy "FROG EVENTS" are Totally Different! Youroo! !
Old 10-19-2018, 08:41 AM   #133
TEXAS Rally Coordinator

Quote:
I know my "Facts" very well, as I stated ,Member Organized Rallys and Bob and Cindy "FROG EVENTS" are Totally Different! Youroo! !
When did you last attend the TEXAS rally?
Old 10-19-2018, 08:49 AM   #134

youroo, Funny you keep ragging on about the Texas FROG event.
Bob and Cindy plus his brother have attended the Texas FROG event and there was never a discouraging word about HOW our organizers did our event.
Maybe We do a better job.
jkaspar20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:55 AM   #135

Oh yeah The Texas FROG event has had Brian Moran and Iggy attend plus RV techs that have done. Question and Answer sessions.
kinda like Goshen...
jkaspar20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:56 AM   #136

Quote:
Youroo, you may have a point. I think we've been "spoiled" by the FROG member organizers who solicit local RV dealers, etc. to fund meals and rally gifts and provide RV displays. Aside from the Goshen rally, the Texas rally was only the second one where we had to pay a rally fee; the other fee rally was Bob and Cindy's rally last year in Eureka Springs, and that fee was less than Texas. However, Becky did provide more meals, etc. for the fee we paid. She did an excellent job of organizing and executing the rally.
lsauer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:02 AM   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyVTexas View Post
When did you last attend the TEXAS rally?
With regards to your replies to my Civil questions about your "Fees" I believe the proper reply would be, Your Rally would be the "Last to attend "! Youroo! ! Alabama
Old 10-19-2018, 09:13 AM   #138

"Totally Different"? How? We have been to several Bob and Cindy rallies as well as many other FROG rallies. They are all different yet all about the same. Some have organized tours, Texas had a wine tour one year, all have organized activities, some have RV's dealers there and maybe some demo units as was the case at BamaGanza for at least two years. Almost all have a potluck or two, all have a meal supplied by FR, and there are daily activities.
We like them all, large or small. We do not consider the local rallies to be any different than the Bob and Cindy rallies.
The old saying, "good, better, and best". None bad.

2021 Jayco Class C model 27U
5er_tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:28 AM   #139

Enough is Enough

I usually don't post but use the forum for info. The childish comments are getting out of hand. Let's all start acting like adults. The rallies are for FROGS to get together and have fun and make new friends!!! If the Texan's charge a fee and FROGS pay it and go to Texas, it is no ones business. So let's all go to the type of raliy we enjoy and return this forum back to it's original intent. INFO
Texgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:42 AM   #140
TEXAS Rally Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsauer1 View Post
Youroo, you may have a point. I think we've been "spoiled" by the FROG member organizers who solicit local RV dealers, etc. to fund meals and rally gifts and provide RV displays. Aside from the Goshen rally, the Texas rally was only the second one where we had to pay a rally fee; the other fee rally was Bob and Cindy's rally last year in Eureka Springs, and that fee was less than Texas. However, Becky did provide more meals, etc. for the fee we paid. She did an excellent job of organizing and executing the rally.
Thank you, Linda. It was a great rally because of many people like you and Fred helping so much. It’s worked very well for 6 years. I have no doubt it will continue to be one of the best regional FROG rallies.

Tags
frog