RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #361
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,498
I just wanted to give a big thanks to youroo for paying for my camping at the 2014 tadpole rally.
I tried to pay but they said they'd have none of it and said it was on GB.

What a great present for x mas!


Turbs
TURBS is offline  
Old 12-10-2013, 05:12 PM   #362
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 942
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I just wanted to give a big thanks to youroo for paying for my camping at the 2014 tadpole rally.
I tried to pay but they said they'd have none of it and said it was on GB.

What a great present for x mas!

Turbs
Youroo is just that type of guy. You can always tell who the big wheels are. From those of us still running with training wheels.
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 12-10-2013, 05:19 PM   #363
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbubba View Post

Youroo is just that type of guy. You can always tell who the big wheels are. From those of us still running with training wheels.
Just raised my wheels a "little" hope someday to be a "big wheel"

I wonder if he left his cc with the local beer distributors to, so I dont have to haul it from home?
TURBS is offline  
Old 12-10-2013, 05:32 PM   #364
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 7,151
Turbs, you stirrin' the pot a bit? 7 mos. and no activity on this thread until today. lol Since youroo is covering your site fees, least I can do is help with the beer. Maybe even bring my grill .... Lowbubba???
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
2017 Jeep Rubicon Recon toad
Nights Camped 2019 - 17
AquaMan is offline  
Old 12-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #365
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
Turbs, you stirrin' the pot a bit? 7 mos. and no activity on this thread until today. lol Since youroo is covering your site fees, least I can do is help with the beer. Maybe even bring my grill .... Lowbubba???
Who me ? Stir the pot?
TURBS is offline  
Old 12-10-2013, 06:04 PM   #366
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 7,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Who me ? Stir the pot?
I know it's uncharacteristic of you, but yeah, I'm calling you out.
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
2017 Jeep Rubicon Recon toad
Nights Camped 2019 - 17
AquaMan is offline  
Old 12-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #367
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 14,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Who me ? Stir the pot?
I much rather see him stir it as Smoke it! Youroo!! Hey (He) is Cheap Entertainment!Man I Love this Flag!
youroo is offline  
Old 12-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #368
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
I much rather see him stir it as Smoke it! Youroo!! Hey (He) is Cheap Entertainment!Man I Love this Flag!
Any rumors on the ppst flag?
TURBS is offline  
Old 12-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #369
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 14,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Any rumors on the ppst flag?
Yes it has the same colors as the Gay Pride flag. Youroo!!
youroo is offline  
Old 12-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #370
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Yes it has the same colors as the Gay Pride flag. Youroo!!
Hmmmmmm.

Well thanks for paying for my acceptance into the tp rally.
Clearly I can sign autographs as needed.

I'll waive my appearance fee but not the beverage "open bar tab"
TURBS is offline  
Old 12-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #371
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,498
Think im going to raise my training wheels just a touch more....

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131212_124706.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	43744
TURBS is offline  
Old 12-12-2013, 03:25 PM   #372
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 942
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Think im going to raise my training wheels just a touch more....
That is a sign of a real man
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 12-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #373
PPST OGCDG
 
Frank-VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Between I-95 & The Great Dismal Swamp
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Hmmmmmm.

Well thanks for paying for my acceptance into the tp rally.
Clearly I can sign autographs as needed.

I'll waive my appearance fee but not the beverage "open bar tab"
On Traffic, DIP, Disorderly tickets and TMGC
__________________
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline  
Old 12-14-2013, 08:49 AM   #374
BuckeyeGal
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 65
Have the dates for this rally been changed since the original posting? In the events calendar it lists the dates as May 2-4. You have it listed as the end of April. Which is correct?
buckeyegal is offline  
Old 12-14-2013, 10:08 AM   #375
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 14,269
In (FRF events for 2014) it is listed as (May 2-4) in (Frog it is listed as (May 2-4). Youroo!!
youroo is offline  
Old 12-14-2013, 10:18 AM   #376
Fulltime family RVer
 
ependydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 19,926
The original post on this thread says April. Is that for last year? Should I edit it and clarify 2013?
__________________
2018 Ram 3500 DRW/crew cab/long bed/4x4/4.10 gears pulling a 2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
Checkout my site for RVing tips, tricks, and info | My family and I have fulltimed since June 2015
ependydad is offline  
Old 12-14-2013, 10:31 AM   #377
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 14,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
The original post on this thread says April. Is that for last year? Should I edit it and clarify 2013?
We are working on the (2014) Rally now! Had to get all the details before Posting this years Rally. They have been posting on (Last years 2013)info. The only thing that was posted was the (May 2-4) dates so members could know for planning. Details TBA later. Youroo!!
youroo is offline  
Old 02-23-2014, 08:11 PM   #378
Moderator Emeritus
 
Dave_Monica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 4,327
Please post under the new thread for the 2014 Tadpole Rally. Here's the link... http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...lly-52029.html
__________________


Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 AM.