Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 06:11 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post
Hey Youroo, is this one of the Cupid Girls?
Yes,one of the younger ones! Stone Fox! Youroo!!
Old 03-08-2013, 06:17 PM   #22
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Yes,one of the younger ones! Stone Fox! Youroo!!
Oh Baby!!
Old 03-08-2013, 06:20 PM   #23

I think lowbubba is hoping for Tundra to show up. He want to see if she can pull the space shuttle.

Ram 1500
Big Horn
Hemi 5.7 2011
Salem 30KQBSS 2012
Old 03-10-2013, 05:45 PM   #24

Alright, I want to thank youroo for the invite over here. (I have been in the learning phase of all things RV since we purchased, however haven't looked into this part of the site. Two questions...F.R.O.G., a separate membership I would imagine...as getting into the Tadpole Rally, for instance? ...and #2, what is a nite frog fly in? A Forest River product arrives by helo (lol)? Thanks again.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #25
Director, FROG

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushor View Post
Alright, I want to thank youroo for the invite over here. (I have been in the learning phase of all things RV since we purchased, however haven't looked into this part of the site. Two questions...F.R.O.G., a separate membership I would imagine...as getting into the Tadpole Rally, for instance? ...and #2, what is a nite frog fly in? A Forest River product arrives by helo (lol)? Thanks again.
Crushor, welcome! We'll look forward to seeing you at the Tadpole Rally.

FROG does have a separate membership from the FRForums. (The forums are completely independent of Forest River, run by and for FR owners. A lot of us from Forest River are members, trying to be helpful where we can.)

FROG is a Forest River owned and sponsored club for owners. We put together many of the trips and rallies for members, set up savings opportunities, and more. There is no charge to be a member, you just pay for the activities in which you participate.

For more information, go to www.forestriverfrog.com and click on "FAQs." You can register online on the same site, under the "Join FROG" link.

As I write this, I'm at the office sending out nearly 15,000 e-mails so that everyone in the group knows about the upcoming events, whether they're on the Forums or visit or Facebook page or not.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 03-10-2013, 06:03 PM   #26

F.R.O.G. Thank you for the info. I would love to join in on the Tadpole Rally, however will most likely have to wait until next year. I live just outside of O.M.I. Which is the missing I (Illinois...commonly referred to by the media as "the state that has had political issues since the days of Capone."). Work schedules for my wife and I will conflict at this point, however I am interested in joining FROG and am interested in future events, and hope to get to one one of these days. Thanks.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #27

Quote:
Crushor,the( Frog Fly IN) is a R/C event put on by some of the Tadpoles who have built and fly R/C Planes. They also have planes with lights for the (Nite-Flight). They also have (NEMO) and (Chinese Lanterns) for (Kids to Fly) at the Tadpole Rally! They also have a (GoodYear Blimp)! Hey,this Tadpole Rally is a BIG deal for Adults & Kids! Youroo!!
Old 03-10-2013, 06:12 PM   #28
Director, FROG

Quote:
F.R.O.G. Thank you for the info. I would love to join in on the Tadpole Rally, however will most likely have to wait until next year. I live just outside of O.M.I. Which is the missing I (Illinois...commonly referred to by the media as "the state that has had political issues since the days of Capone."). Work schedules for my wife and I will conflict at this point, however I am interested in joining FROG and am interested in future events, and hope to get to one one of these days. Thanks.
I thought it was "the state where our Governors make our license plates."

I never bought into Dave Barry's description of Illinois as, "the only state actually made up of the words 'ill' and 'annoy'."

If you can make the dates work for any of the events, by all means, don't let state lines stop you.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 03-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #29

Very well put. Thank you. This is our second season. I will keep the event dates in mind.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:50 PM   #30

Thanks for the info Youroo. It certainly sounds like a lot of fun. I will put this on my future to do list.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #31

Just booked for the Tadpole Rally. Had to get a site that wasn't in the pack, but she still gave me the same pricing. This was totally my fault, as I wanted to have a site that backed up to the river. 136. See everyone in April!
Old 03-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #32

Three (3) more sites today,we are now into additional Full Hook Up Sites! The (Tadpole Rally South) Is biteing on the Goshen Tail. Rollin on the River! Youroo!!
Old 03-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Three (3) more sites today,we are now into additional Full Hook Up Sites! The (Tadpole Rally South) Is biteing on the Goshen Tail. Rollin on the River! Youroo!!
It's the blimp bringing them in.

What could go wrong?
Old 03-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #34

I just called and left a message to make a reservation. Hope we are able to get in to!! I will email you as soon as I here back.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #35
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyED View Post
I just called and left a message to make a reservation. Hope we are able to get in to!! I will email you as soon as I here back.
You should be able to. I left a message last week and they called me back the next morning. I imagine they close office up early in off season.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:13 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post
You should be able to. I left a message last week and they called me back the next morning. I imagine they close office up early in off season.
Yes Ed like Tim said,they are in winter Mode. By the way Welcome to the (Tadpole Rally South)! Youroo!!
Old 03-11-2013, 09:41 PM   #37

Lowbubba,we need a Dodge truck hood for the elevated camp frog fire! Know of any we could use? We will put it back on when we are done. Are you going to be the Chief Fire Frog? Youroo!!
Old 03-11-2013, 09:47 PM   #38

Does it have to be maroon? I think I know where we might find a blue Dodge Truck hood, Have been having trouble staying focused lately, you know I thi SQUIRREL!!!! nk it maybe because of temps being above 30.

What could go wrong?
Old 03-12-2013, 06:28 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbubba View Post
Does it have to be maroon? I think I know where we might find a blue Dodge Truck hood, Have been having trouble staying focused lately, you know I thi SQUIRREL!!!! nk it maybe because of temps being above 30.
Lowbubba,go to the Dr.your Temp. should be around (98.6F). If you are admitted (that would be a yes) OMI will send a (Cupid Girl) too Nurse you back to Health! Get Well Soon! Youroo!!
Old 03-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #40

Good news,Cincyed & family (5) will be at the (Tadpole Rally South) also JJ Miller (2) Youroo!!
Closed Thread