Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2013, 09:23 AM   #141
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 14,428
TimT,are you going to take Lowwbubba next door to the ( Riverboat Casino) for gambling lessons? Youroo!!
youroo is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 09:30 AM   #142
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 7,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
TimT,are you going to take Lowwbubba next door to the ( Riverboat Casino) for gambling lessons? Youroo!!
The best lessons I can teach about Casinos, are how to score free drinks. I like a good poker game, but never enjoyed giving my money to a casino, although I have been known to do so!
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
2017 Jeep Rubicon Recon toad
Nights Camped 2019 - 17
AquaMan is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 09:45 AM   #143
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Tim,do you have your (CDL) endorsement? We need to transport the 100s & 100s of Frogs around the CG at (Tadpole Rally South). PS,dont tell (Turbs)! Thanks, Youroo!!
Whoaaaaaaa...........
Hold up here a bit ........
I have not been checking this thread and now I know I need check any thread youroo has been part of....
To many "don't tell turbs" comments being thrown around with ill regards to "turbs"
TURBS is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 09:50 AM   #144
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Whoaaaaaaa...........
Hold up here a bit ........
I have not been checking this thread and now I know I need check any thread youroo has been part of....
To many "don't tell turbs" comments being thrown around with ill regards to "turbs"
Ok, but just don't tell turbs.
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 11:00 PM   #145
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 14,428
Tadpole Rally South countdown (17) Days!Youroo!!
youroo is offline  
Old 04-10-2013, 07:46 AM   #146
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Tadpole Rally South countdown (17) Days!Youroo!!
Thanks, Youroo. On the money again.

Just don't tell turbs.
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 04-10-2013, 08:20 AM   #147
Senior Member
 
Indymule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 644
Got the trailer de-winterized yesterday...All systems are checked and ready to go!
__________________
Jay & Maria - Camp Dog Joplin
2018 Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL
Fulltimers since May 2018!
2017 Ford F350 Crewcab Dually Diesel
Officially homeless and loving it.
Ham Callsign K9NDY
Indymule is offline  
Old 04-10-2013, 08:24 AM   #148
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,504
Where's this rally?
I wonder iph I'm busy......
TURBS is offline  
Old 04-10-2013, 08:43 AM   #149
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 7,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Where's this rally?
I wonder iph I'm busy......
Of course you're not! Come on down!
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
2017 Jeep Rubicon Recon toad
Nights Camped 2019 - 17
AquaMan is offline  
Old 04-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #150
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post

Of course you're not! Come on down!
Just don't tell turbs.
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 04-10-2013, 09:17 AM   #151
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post

Of course you're not! Come on down!
I get this sneeking suspicion I'm not getting all the required info on sumpin or other.......
TURBS is offline  
Old 04-10-2013, 09:29 AM   #152
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 948
Ok, but don't tell turbs
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 04-10-2013, 09:33 AM   #153
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 948
Youroo, do you think it's time to tell turbs about his golf cart jump yet?
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 04-10-2013, 10:22 AM   #154
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,504
See I knew sumpin was going down just couldn't quite put my phinger on it.
And yet here I am still tryin to put a phinger on it.......
TURBS is offline  
Old 04-10-2013, 10:43 AM   #155
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 14,428
First off it is (16) Days to the (Tadpole Rally South). You peps do not read. No Lowbubba because the (Ohio River Golf Cart International Jumping Electric (48V) Record is held by a (87 year old) Blind women. She is very (Honest),unlike some who would try to (UP) the Voltage! This person already fords the Missouri & Mississippi Rivers,lets try to keep (HIM) out of the Ohio! Lowbubba,keep this under you Hat. Youroo!!
youroo is offline  
Old 04-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #156
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
First off it is (16) Days to the (Tadpole Rally South). You peps do not read. No Lowbubba because the (Ohio River Golf Cart International Jumping Electric (48V) Record is held by a (87 year old) Blind women. She is very (Honest),unlike some who would try to (UP) the Voltage! This person already fords the Missouri & Mississippi Rivers,lets try to keep (HIM) out of the Ohio! Lowbubba,keep this under you Hat. Youroo!!
So, your telling me I have to return all the 4X8 sheets of plywood I bought to make the golf cart river jumping ramp? I got a stinking truck load of that stuff. Good think I went with the 1/32 thick stuff. It's not as heavy as the 3/4 inch stuff you wanted.... Remember, lighter is better. now what are we going to do with all of those bottle rockets we were going to use for the extra boost for take off?
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 04-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #157
Senior Member
 
DougP47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbubba View Post

So, your telling me I have to return all the 4X8 sheets of plywood I bought to make the golf cart river jumping ramp? I got a stinking truck load of that stuff. Good think I went with the 1/32 thick stuff. It's not as heavy as the 3/4 inch stuff you wanted.... Remember, lighter is better. now what are we going to do with all of those bottle rockets we were going to use for the extra boost for take off?
Lowbubba there's going to be a few tundra's there. We can mount the on tt to help them get over the hill in Covington.
__________________


Ram 1500
Big Horn
Hemi 5.7 2011
Salem 30KQBSS 2012
DougP47 is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 03:45 AM   #158
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 14,428
Tadpole Rally South countdown (15) Days!Youroo!!
youroo is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 08:02 AM   #159
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Tadpole Rally South countdown (15) Days!Youroo!!
Thanks Youroo.
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 08:10 AM   #160
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,504
So there's a 48v class huh.
TURBS is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 PM.