Old 07-30-2020, 08:25 PM   #1

2020/2021 Brookstone 344FL - Feedback and Comments

My wife and I are currently looking at a 344FL and we were interested in current owners feedback and comments.

From the pictures and layout we've seen, it doesn't appear that you can get to either bathroom with the slides in, is that correct? Sometimes the DW needs to make a pit stop while going down the road, and that may be an issue, but I would appreciate your thoughts.

I will be pulling with a 3/4 ton truck and was curious if anyone is pulling with same if you had any concerns.

I also welcome any general thoughts or feedback that you may have on the model, or the line in general.

Thanks in advance.

David
2015 Ford F250 Diesel
Mr.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 07:40 PM   #2
Long time camper

You are correct in thinking that you can not get into the unit with the slides closed. You can get into the half bath by opening the one kitchen slide. You will then be able to get the frig open as well.
As for the truck, personally I went with the 3500 1 ton. If you look at the payload numbers for a 3/4 ton, you will overload the truck. Yes it will pull it, but safely? In other sites there has been a lot of mention about insurance companies not covering accidents because they are weighing everything and if you are over weight, they will deny the claim. Be safe not sorry.
Hope this helps. By the way, we love our 344FL. We've had it since last Oct.
danaswee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roo