Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2015, 09:50 AM   #1

360IBL Tv mount

Hey all, I am looking for some info on mounting a tv up in the master bedroom. My dealer has proved to be pretty much useless with any info. There is a spot where it states to mount tv here. However I don't know whats the largest mount/tv I can hang. What type of mounting hardware should I use. Much appreciated for any advice. Safe travels.
Old 05-13-2015, 01:12 PM   #2

There will only be a 8"X8"X3/4" board hidden in the wall. Use screws less than 1-1/2" length. This is a JVC 24" with a dvd built in player/with mount.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tv.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	76870  
Old 05-13-2015, 01:36 PM   #3

Much appreciated and thankyou.
Old 05-15-2015, 04:42 PM   #4

I ordered mine from the factory and it was not going to make my Columbus Day camping trip so FR swapped my unit with another dealer stock that was already on the assembly line.

I was not getting the TVs that come with them because you can get much better ones for the same price if not cheaper. I did ask the factory rep if they would install the 2 tv mounts that come with the TVs that you purchase through them and they did so at no charge.

The largest I could buy was a 32" for the bedroom. It fits very well and their mount also included a mount on the outside so you could slide the TV up and out to come off the bedroom wall and slide it in the mount outside.

The two middle silver circles go in the mount and slide down. It slides into a tightly notched area so the tv will not move around during travel.

Cable and power outlet in the underneath storage so I power the TV with that when watching it outside.

Old 05-15-2015, 04:54 PM   #5

Here is a link to the mount

ramco-eng.com

And the outdoor plate

http://www.ramco-eng.com/#!MS1066BLK/c111g/i0202wrl242
Old 05-15-2015, 06:07 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blwnsmoke View Post
Here is a link to the mount

ramco-eng.com

And the outdoor plate

ramco-eng.com
That is a heck of an idea, thankyou very much.
Old 05-15-2015, 06:12 PM   #7

No problem. I'll get you the measurements of where they drilled this weekend so you can put the plate in the correct spot for mounting.

That was my one fear was screwing up the holes and putting a hole in the wall that was useless and then leaving a damaged wall. I was impressed that the factory was willing to install the mounts without charging me for them.

Will post back this weekend with the measurements.
Old 05-15-2015, 07:03 PM   #8

Quote:
No problem. I'll get you the measurements of where they drilled this weekend so you can put the plate in the correct spot for mounting.

That was my one fear was screwing up the holes and putting a hole in the wall that was useless and then leaving a damaged wall. I was impressed that the factory was willing to install the mounts without charging me for them.

Will post back this weekend with the measurements.
Man. You were reading my mind. I was just logging on to see if I could get you to get me the measurement. Perfect. Thanks.
sau4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 06:24 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sau4u View Post
Man. You were reading my mind. I was just logging on to see if I could get you to get me the measurement. Perfect. Thanks.
I don't know why the pics are so big.. oops.

Top left screw from closet wall, 16 3/4"

From the actual ceiling, not the molding in the ceiling/wall corner 12 7/8"

Once you have that screw, you have the template for the rest as long as it is level.

For the outside, measured from the center of the top right screw on the LEFT speaker, 9 1/4". The top of the mount is pretty even with the top of the speaker so use a level to make sure it is straight and you are good to go. Make sure you use sealant around the outside mount so water doesn't go inside the screw holes.

Old 05-16-2015, 06:34 PM   #10

Quote:
I don't know why the pics are so big.. oops.

Top left screw from closet wall, 16 3/4"

From the actual ceiling, not the molding in the ceiling/wall corner 12 7/8"

Once you have that screw, you have the template for the rest as long as it is level.

For the outside, measured from the center of the top right screw on the LEFT speaker, 9 1/4". The top of the mount is pretty even with the top of the speaker so use a level to make sure it is straight and you are good to go. Make sure you use sealant around the outside mount so water doesn't go inside the screw holes.

Exactly what I was looking for. Much appreciated.

Tags
mount, tv mount