Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-03-2014, 04:19 PM   #1

A good contact?

Does anyone have an email for a reliable contact at Coachmen/Forest River?

My Coachmen is my 'camper' while my DRV Mobile Suites Estate 5vr is my 'home'. Early on, I got a good contact at DRV who set me up with several replacement parts as I needed them (all warranty type things that I could accomplish myself without moving the rig). This is what I'd like to find for my Coachmen (Freedom Express 281RLDS)

I have nothing wrong at this point (quite the contrary) but what I would like to do is buy a set of shelves from them. The closet behind the toilet comes setup for hanging on the right side and shelves on the left. We don't need the hanging side and it would be beneficial to us to have shelving matching the exiting shelving on both sides.

BTW, I love my new camper. We had to buy it in Canada while on a trip to and from Alaska in an old used TT that basically fell apart and almost burned up on the trip. So we already close to 3000 miles on it and everything is great. I think you can take that as a positive testament to the quality of the unit.

Thanks,
Dave
DocData757 is offline   Reply With Quote