Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-03-2017, 12:12 PM   #1

Apex Nano 193BHS TV Mount

Has anyone installed a tv mount on their apex nano? I know the area I need to be mounting it too but I am not sure what kind of fasteners I should be using to install the wall mount for the tv. Any help?
KyleKruko85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 06:45 PM   #2

Well, Hello and Welcome to the forum KyleKruko85.

Not sure about the answer to your question. Maybe there is more members who will chime in shortly to help you out.
My dealership did mine outside, but I did do mine inside. Just to make sure that I hit the right place I used a stud finder inside with wood screws.

There's a wealth of knowledge and experience on here from the members who care about anything needed for a successful RVing exploration. Have a great time with your family and friends while traveling around this great nation building lots of memories.
From Farmer NC
Old 04-06-2017, 06:24 PM   #3

I went to the apex website and emailed customer service to ask them about mounting a tv in the bunk house

Maybe they could be some help to you

Good luck
Old 04-10-2017, 01:38 AM   #4

Sorry I can't answer your question. But how do you like your 193BHS? We bought ours 2 years ago and absolutely love it! This month I will be getting a steel carport to keep it covered.
mbCik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:38 PM   #5

Have you had any issues with your 193BHS? Do you put your awning out all the way? IF so does the door rub on the awning or door catch on the awning when completely out? Would LOVE any and all feedback on your experience with your Nano :-) Thanks!
WI Margbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:50 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WI Margbabe View Post
Have you had any issues with your 193BHS? Do you put your awning out all the way? IF so does the door rub on the awning or door catch on the awning when completely out? Would LOVE any and all feedback on your experience with your Nano :-) Thanks!
No the door does not rub on the awning. I guess technically you can make it rub by not extending the awning all the way out, but not sure why you would do that.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:37 AM   #7

My door rubs my awning only when I have one corner down lower so rain doesn't pool on it I'm think it does that because of the low ceiling height of the apex's

With both corners up it should not rub
Bob O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 11:02 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WI Margbabe View Post
My door does rub the awning... I can extend it "almost all the way" before the door begins to rub it.

Also, curious what you all are using for the interior tv mount... I am looking to avoid a "stud mount" tv mount... Just not certain if I should install a plate to distribute the weight for if I should over-pay for a tv mount that isn't a "stud mount".
Fieldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:16 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldwalker View Post
My door does rub the awning... I can extend it "almost all the way" before the door begins to rub it.

Also, curious what you all are using for the interior tv mount... I am looking to avoid a "stud mount" tv mount... Just not certain if I should install a plate to distribute the weight for if I should over-pay for a tv mount that isn't a "stud mount".
We purposely chose a TT with no TV as we want the kids focused on the outdoors. Sometimes we bring their Kindles or iPads if we want them to have screen time.

I'm not judging, just providing some ideas.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:00 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbCik View Post
We purposely chose a TT with no TV as we want the kids focused on the outdoors. Sometimes we bring their Kindles or iPads if we want them to have screen time.

I'm not judging, just providing some ideas.
I'm not judging either ... but our kids don't have kindles, ipads, tablets, phones.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:26 PM   #11

19BHS TV & Awning

I had to use a stud finder to locate the wood blocking in the wall and used the fasteners that came w/ the TV mount. I used Catalog Item # 51564 from Camping World. Works great.

The Awning will rub if you extend out completely. Dealership said to back in til it does not hit the door.

Anyone else hate the Blue Exterior Lights? I need to see if I can order while Lights for the Awning and just not use the ones in the Speakers.

Overall, we love the camper.
HappyCamper8316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 03:52 PM   #12

I love the looks of the blue lights... Except when I actually wanted light for cooking! I was hoping to swap the lights by the speakers for when I wanted legitimate light.

The awning "issue" is a non-issue for me. In fact, I didn't know it was a real complaint until checking out these forums.

Tags
mount, tv mount