Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-30-2015, 02:22 PM   #1

Freedom Express 192RBS - How to fill fress H2O

Hello all, sorry but I have a newbie question...

I just purchased a new-to-me 2013 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS.

I'm trying to figure out how I fill the fresh water tank? In the generic manual that was included, it shows two filler ports - 1 for city water and 1 for drinking water. However, there's only one port on the side of my trailer and it’s labeled "City Water". If I attach my drinking-water safe hose to this port, does the water automatically fill my fresh water tank, or is there some valve that I need to set?

Thanks in advance for any advice!
AceflyerT63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 03:20 PM   #2

Looks like the fresh water port to fill the tank is on the curb side of the unit, to the right of the outdoor grill.
Loraura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 01:12 PM   #3

Loraura - thank you so much for the response.

I must have gotten a 'basic' level of the 192RBS as I do not have the pull out grill.

On the "drivers" side of the trailer is a water hookup labeled "City water hookup". On what would be the "passenger" side (where the grill should have been) is the second water hookup. This one has two labels : below the hookup it says "Drain Outlet" and to the right of the outlet is a WARNING label about potable water only...

So this is my confusion!
AceflyerT63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:43 PM   #4

Potable water only is what you want! That is your fill port for your fresh water tank.
Loraura is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
freedom express