Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2019, 08:31 PM   #1

One piece RV shower - who sells them?

Does anyone know where Forest River gets their one piece showers for their upper end units like Cedar Creek? I just bought a 2019 Coachmen Brookstone 310RL and it came with a two piece shower that I might consider replacing with a one piece if the price is right. I noticed that the one piece units are much more rigid than the multi piece units. When I step into the shower, it is soft with little support under it. I may take it in under warranty but looking at a replacement option as well.
PA-RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 12:39 PM   #2

I like the concept but wonder how I would get it into my bathroom.
2011 Starcraft 392BHUw/Andersen No-Sway

chaps2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 01:05 PM   #3

These units are built from the inside out. One of the first things to go in would be the one piece shower. I see no way to get it in after the fact.
T1545jh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
show, shower