Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-18-2020, 12:48 PM   #1

Overhead Bunk Issue

I need a little assistance with my 2019 Coachmen Mirada. I tried to lower the overhead bunk and it only lowered a little on the left side (facing out of the windshield). I had made sure to pull the pins which keep the bunk in place, prior to starting the lowering task. The left side moved down approx 3 inches, but the right side failed to move. I released the "down" button and tried to raise the bunk back to the original position....but the bunk is stuck in that position.

I've tried pushing it by hand while someone pushed the upward button to no avail. I had to drive the rv back home that way (managing to crack my head each time I got out of the driver's seat. I was just hoping the bunk would stay in place until I got home and not just come down on my head. Made it back safely....but the bunk is still in the same position.

Any suggestions?
Grayson2019 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bunk