Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2020, 07:55 AM   #1

Samsung Ice Maker Question

Any Brookstone owners out there that can assist me....I have a Samsung 18CuFt fridge with an ice maker. However, I cannot get the ice maker to work. I contacted Coachmen and they told me that there are two valves that I need to open in order for water to get to the fridge. They said one is behind the the water panel in the wet bay and one is located under the stove. They told me to remove the drawer under the stove and I should see the valve. I found the one behind the panel, however, there was not one under the stove. I reached back out to Coachmen to ask but I haven't heard back. Any ideas on what I need to do in order to get water to the ice maker? This is my first ice making fridge. Should it work on the city water setting and/or does the water pump need to be on?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
jenandrand is offline   Reply With Quote