Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2021, 12:13 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 45
Shower area Apex 193bhs

Hello all - hoping someone with access to their 193BHS can answer a quick question for me (mine is in storage 1+ hours away). Can someone measure the actual length of wall space of the 3 walls that surround the tub/shower. I am working on a DIY solution to cover the walls and need a general idea of the length of material I need to cover the walls so that when I do bring the trailer home I have the right amount of material to work with. Thanks
__________________
Teacher
2018 Apex Nano 193BHS
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SL Premium
BlueOx Swaypro WDH
Husky Quest Brake Controller
cityfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 09:15 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityfrank View Post
Hello all - hoping someone with access to their 193BHS can answer a quick question for me (mine is in storage 1+ hours away). Can someone measure the actual length of wall space of the 3 walls that surround the tub/shower. I am working on a DIY solution to cover the walls and need a general idea of the length of material I need to cover the walls so that when I do bring the trailer home I have the right amount of material to work with. Thanks
Did you get your question answered? We store our 193BHS here in our garage so let me know if you need measurements yet
WI Margbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 09:18 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by WI Margbabe View Post
Did you get your question answered? We store our 193BHS here in our garage so let me know if you need measurements yet
No, not yet. If you can measure for me that would be great. Thanks!
__________________
Teacher
2018 Apex Nano 193BHS
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SL Premium
BlueOx Swaypro WDH
Husky Quest Brake Controller
cityfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 10:13 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityfrank View Post
No, not yet. If you can measure for me that would be great. Thanks!
Well I tried attaching pictures but it's been a nightmare, just can't get it to work. So starting from left wall (next to closet); 23.5" to edge of tub, just shy of 26" to corner trim (to left of the tub). Don't know if you want to cover the whole width up to the corner trim. BACK wall 35.75"+ Hard to truly measure this bc of the corner trim in both corners. Right wall; 24.5" to counter, 23" to edge of tub. I would think the left and right would be the same so not sure if the corner trim messed with those numbers at all. Sorry I wish I could have given you more perfect measurements but hard to with the corner trims....

OMG ok after I hit submit somehow the pictures posted (didn't think it was working bc it was froze at 0%).... lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210425_215004.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	321.0 KB
ID:	252870   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210425_215027.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	395.2 KB
ID:	252871   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210425_215103.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	345.3 KB
ID:	252872   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210425_215131.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	250.7 KB
ID:	252873  
WI Margbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 05:48 AM   #5
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 45
Awesome! Thanks so much. This helps me out. Much appreciated.
__________________
Teacher
2018 Apex Nano 193BHS
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SL Premium
BlueOx Swaypro WDH
Husky Quest Brake Controller
cityfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
show, shower

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32 AM.