Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-11-2016, 05:08 PM   #1

Slide Control

I have a 2016 Apex 300BHS and wanted to know if anyone knows where the slide control module is located. Im sure i can find it if i dig around enough but thought someone may know and save me some time.
Thanks!
phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 02:08 PM   #2

Ours is under the couch
Jc furnace man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 03:51 PM   #3

I have a 2015 300BHS. Both control modules are under the fridge. You can take that panel off and see the front and back control modules. This is where you would do a reset if the slide out was coming in crooked or not tracking all the way.

As for the motors, that's a different story. They are reachable from the inside top corners of the slide outs. I asked the dealer about how to put them in freewheel if they ever broke down and they weren't sure. I had to Google it. You essentially would have to pull off the woodwork to get at them in order to put them in freewheel because there is no way to fit your hand in there. I believe the lever to trigger them can't be reached through the outside seal.

My old 2000 Sunline had a lever underneath the slide out you could easily get at. I have no idea why it's so hard with this model.
Major Malfunction is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide