Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2015, 12:19 PM   #1

Red face Sun/Sky Light over Table 310BHDSLE

We picked up our new Liberty Edition last weekend and camped for five nights. The first morning we noticed this Sun Roof over the dining table has a lot of condensation was dripping, however once the sun came out it cleared up. This ceiling sun roof also has a slider shade that would catch the drips.

Does anyone know if this is normal or should I not be seeing any drips period, anyone have this feature in their freedom express? I am talking about the black sky/sun light over kitchen table.

Thanks
davisa17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 02:32 AM   #2

Nice choice, we picked ours up a couple months ago. Haven't had any condensation with ours but if its really humid in your trailer and you are not running the AC it could be normal.

Are you seeing the same condensation on any of your other windows or is it possible there is a leak from this skylight window? Maybe run some water over it on the outside just to make sure nothing is leaking in that way.

Our only window issue is the dinette window is really tight and takes a lot of force to open - thought I was going to break it! Haven't figured out yet if theres a way to adjust it.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:36 AM   #3

It must have been Humidity, I have Vortex fan in bedroom running and also bathroom fan and not seeing any condensation now. We have lived out of it for a week now on a monthly site just to go through everything since close to the dealership, just some minor things at the moment. However it has rain two straight nights and the skylight seems to be sealed good no moisture around or inside.
davisa17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light