Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-16-2018, 02:03 PM   #1

NO heat vent in bedroom solved

So I just bought a 2017 Puma 373 QSI and noticed there is no heat duct in the bedroom. It was chilly when I fired up the heater and noticed the bedroom was not warm ar all. No at 59 years old snuggling will only go so far for so many nights :-) Before momma will say enough !!

So looking at it the 4" heat duct going to the bathroom is at the start of the bedroom wall and where the 5th wheel goes up. If you disconnect that 4" flex duct and connest it to a Y you can keep on going o the bathroom floor vent. The other one will go in the bathroom cabinets and then out a 4" round swivel vent and you now have heat in the bedroom?

This is all done from in the front basement with plenty of working space. Tools needed is cordless drill 4" hole saw, 4" Y, 4" flex vent tubing and a 4" RV rond vent that swivels
Hollywoodgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 02:30 PM   #2

Great idea!
2017 PP 373QSI

Frog# OK-0063-135
Slyhuntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 08:55 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyhuntr View Post
Great idea!

Glade to be of assitance ...I love my gagets and customizing so I'm sure I'll have a few ideas. Since we have no kids we will be removing the top bunks and the bottom matress and makingit a storage area. So it can be moved out of the way.
Hollywoodgt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, roo, vent