Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2018, 02:56 PM   #1

2018 Arctic Wolf 295QSL8

Needing some help deciphering control panel, was told hot water heater runs off both electric and propane. We know where electric switch is, but trying to find gas switch. Below is the control panel, not sure what the HTR button is on the tank gauge, questioning if this is for hot water heater?
Rig did come with extreme weather and arctic package, anyone else have any idea?

Click image for larger version

Name:	3C6503CF-CB19-4837-95C8-BFD3489D9BEB.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	291.5 KB
ID:	160315
Thewhitehouse2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 03:27 PM   #2

we've got a 2018 grey wolf 23mk, and for the water heater - the gas (or the electric, I can't remember which) turns on from the control panel; while the electric is turned on at the water heater itself (lower front of the unit).
good luck.
I'm guessing HTR is your tank heater. I'm jealous, I don't have one.
Mitch
MillMitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:11 PM   #3

The water heater gas switch is on the tank indicator panel. You are correct it is labeled HTR.
Rich5117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:41 PM   #4

How are you liking your Arctic Wolf 295QSL8? We are looking to purchase one and have been scouring the internet looking for any user reviews. This came up in my search...another search turned quickly into whether a 1/2 ton can/should pull this. I have a 3500 dually dodge, so that won't be an issue for us.

I am interested in what you like/don't like and overall reliability/workability? We mostly keep our RV at a campsite with power/water but a few times a year go dry camping. We really like the bunkhouse and loft for the kiddo, not too mention the auto-leveling and power everything. I have noticed the finish work (in the RV we are looking at) could be better, but I can live with that.

Thanks in advance
pumpdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 04:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpdoug View Post
How are you liking your Arctic Wolf 295QSL8? We are looking to purchase one and have been scouring the internet looking for any user reviews. This came up in my search...another search turned quickly into whether a 1/2 ton can/should pull this. I have a 3500 dually dodge, so that won't be an issue for us.

I am interested in what you like/don't like and overall reliability/workability? We mostly keep our RV at a campsite with power/water but a few times a year go dry camping. We really like the bunkhouse and loft for the kiddo, not too mention the auto-leveling and power everything. I have noticed the finish work (in the RV we are looking at) could be better, but I can live with that.

Thanks in advance

So...did you end up with a 295? Inquiring minds want to know.

Tags