RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 08-11-2020, 09:20 AM   #1
Scooter65

2019 DBH-L Alpha Wolf Water Pressure

Just went on my 2nd camping trip with this camper and had an issue with the water pressure when using the pump and not the city water hook up. The lack of water pressure was definitely a bummer but hopefully somebody out there can assist. When the water was turned on at any point within the camper it had a lot of air spraying out and intermittent water that had little to no pressure the entire time camping. I was thinking that maybe the pump was having issues and struggling to make this happen because when I hooked up to city water last trip I had no issues and everything worked fine. I am not sure if I should get a bigger pump or what in case I end up having to use pump pressure again when camping. Thoughts?

Scooter65
Scooter65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 09:50 AM   #2
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter65 View Post
Just went on my 2nd camping trip with this camper and had an issue with the water pressure when using the pump and not the city water hook up. The lack of water pressure was definitely a bummer but hopefully somebody out there can assist. When the water was turned on at any point within the camper it had a lot of air spraying out and intermittent water that had little to no pressure the entire time camping. I was thinking that maybe the pump was having issues and struggling to make this happen because when I hooked up to city water last trip I had no issues and everything worked fine. I am not sure if I should get a bigger pump or what in case I end up having to use pump pressure again when camping. Thoughts?

Scooter65
Scooter65,

We would be happy to assist you with your 2019 Alpha Wolf. Because your ongoing satisfaction is very important to us, we invite you to contact Sabrina Shannon in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: https://www.forestriverinc.com/Direc...27361475613675.

This direct link is provided for your convenience in order that we may resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We will strive to respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your correspondence.

Respectfully,
Forest River
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 10:23 AM   #3

We had multiple loose connections in our plumbing in our 2020 26DBH-L that the dealer had to correct. Sounds like you may have a loose connection around the water pump. That and/or you're not getting steady water supply from the FFW tank to the pump. Our pump is mounted on the floor under the bunk and has a very short hose coming from the FW tank. Check there for any potential kinks and loose connections.
NECamper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pressure, water