Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-13-2021, 11:11 AM   #1

'21 Palomino Puma unleashed 383ss tank diagram

Hey I'm looking for info on my tanks. Just bought the rig, the owners guide doesn't really give details. I'm curious about my tanks. I'd like to know how many how many and how many gallons I have of each fresh, grey and black. My panel so far lights up for fresh, grey 1, gly 2 and black tank 1. I've yet to see any changes for the other lights/options. I have two bathrooms do they both use one black tank? The pipe from the back seems to empty the gly 2 tank.

I know how big the fresh water tank is but I'm curious about gry 1 and gly 2. Yeah it actually says gly for the back tank. I thought the galley was supposed to be the kitchen but yeah I'm learning otherwise. I was also told the back pipe was for the back black tank but so far I haven't seen the evidence that I have a back black tank. If so I'd like to know how many gallons each black tank is.
GeoKat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diagram, palomino, puma, ram, tank