Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-03-2022, 07:43 PM   #21

There are left handed bidet's. The link below is to Amazon's selection including Bio Bidet and Brondell.
https://www.amazon.com/left-handed-b...t+handed+bidet
CaHans28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 08:54 PM   #22

Hi I purchased a Brondell Simple spa Thinline thin bidet. It’s on Amazon or you can buy direct from www. Brondell.com. It’s around $50. But is thin enough to sit under existing toilet seat. Used shark bite fitting from HomeDepot and very easy to install. This bidet isn’t equipped with hot cold mixture or needs electric. We travel Florida for winter months so no need on our part. Have had this Brondell Bidet for over 3 yrs now and works great. No complaints. If any one needs more specific installation questions or details to install you can always PM me. We live in our RV 8 months per year and can say the Brondell brand has worked for us. Thanks
justpassinthru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 09:22 PM   #23
HOOTY

Yes, I installed a Luxe Neo 185 bidet on my dometic. Works great! Its a cheap one, like 40$, but fits the toilet.
Hooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 12:18 AM   #24

Bidet

We have a 320 toilet in the 5th wheel and I installed a Biobidet with heated seat & warm water, couldn't be happier. Also, have one in our home. They have excellent customer service, a Biobidet employee that speaks English actually answers the phone in just a couple of rings. No push 1 for English or 2 for Spanish. Would highly recommend them.
Webegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 05:57 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooty View Post
Yes, I installed a Luxe Neo 185 bidet on my dometic. Works great! Its a cheap one, like 40$, but fits the toilet.
We have two of these in our house and they work great so, I installed one in the 5er . I have the 310 and am still messing with it due to the angle of the rear part of the bowl of the 310. I put some fender washers underneath it to raise it and get more clearance and I had to move it forward all the way and still have to sit way forward on the seat to hit the "spot". Did you have the same problem?
Old 01-04-2022, 07:58 AM   #26

I'm restricted with room and need a round toilet replacement for the Thetford toilet in my 1943RB Spirit Ultralite. Brondell does make a bidet toilet seat for a round toilet that has it's controls mounted flush with the seat. Has anyone done a replacement like this?
Old 01-04-2022, 08:33 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdqparalegal1 View Post
Not familiar with any of the rv's Bidets so I have to ask "where does the hot and cold water mix and how is it adjusted?"

The "wand" I have seen in rv's is just cold and used to rinse down the bowl.

I had my concerns about water temp as well but they proved to be unfounded. You do not need hot water. The water in the line is room temp, and fresh water tank water is only slightly cooler, or warmer depending on outside temp. Even city water isnt a concern because you use the water in the RV before "new" water ever makes it there. Its a non issue really.
Old 01-06-2022, 07:05 PM   #28

I bought a bidget from Home Depot and installed it about a year ago. Works great and only cost about $40.00.
sluggermike39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 07:16 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggermike39 View Post
I bought a bidget from Home Depot and installed it about a year ago. Works great and only cost about $40.00.
What was the make and model toilet you put it on?
Old 01-07-2022, 07:57 PM   #30

I don't remember and it is in storage. I replaced the original plastic toilet with one that has a ceramic bowl. This is the second MH where I have replaced the toilet with a ceramic bowl. I believe any bidget from from HD could be adapted to fit. Keep in mind you will be hooking it up to cold water only .
sluggermike39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dometic, toilet