Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-12-2024, 05:27 PM   #1

Accessing Water Pump

I have a 2022 Alpha Wolf TT and running into issue with the water pump. I need to replace the pump, take apart and repair or put in a check valve. The water pump is filling up the fresh water tank when connected to city water.

Questions is how to I get to the water pump? Does the panel on the right come off? Even if it did, that is a pretty tight fit. Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5778.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	300904  
JerryDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 05:36 AM   #2

Have you checked the valve(s) for switching water source?
Mokurt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 07:40 AM   #3

I see this is your first post. Welcome. There are a lot of Alpha Wolf trailers. Please specify the model number and someone with that model may be able to tell you. I had a few odd things to find early on and when I posted the model I had several helpful answers. I would suggest looking in cabinets or other areas for removable panels. That looks like a tight spot.

Have you tried running the pump while not using city water? Sometimes that resets the check valve.
Old 06-13-2024, 03:33 PM   #4

Thanks for the info.
Yes, 1st post! Alpha Wolf 33BH-L.

I tried swapping between the city water and pump about 6x to see if that reset. Seems like the easiest fix is going to be to put a check valve right before the water pump. This would prevent the water from going to the pump on city water and not impact water coming from fresh water tank.

I am going to look for a check valve and 1/2" shark bite attachments to install. This would be closer to the open area, think I can squeeze in.
JerryDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 03:38 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDen View Post
Thanks for the info.
Yes, 1st post! Alpha Wolf 33BH-L.

I tried swapping between the city water and pump about 6x to see if that reset. Seems like the easiest fix is going to be to put a check valve right before the water pump. This would prevent the water from going to the pump on city water and not impact water coming from fresh water tank.

I am going to look for a check valve and 1/2" shark bite attachments to install. This would be closer to the open area, think I can squeeze in.

There should be a check valve already. It must be faulty.

Tags
pump, water, water pump