Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2016, 08:00 PM   #1

Additional Water Pump

We are going for an extended stay (4 month) at a camp ground that has very low water pressure and the quality of the water is questionable. So am considering putting a small shallow well pump with a pressure tank and two additional filters to take care of the problems.
Last year when we were at this camp ground we use bottled water and got by with the low water pressure in the kitchen and bath room sink but when taking a shower we had to turn on the RV water pump to have enough pressure. I am wondering if the RV pump will provide enough pressure for showers with the two additional filters or should we use a small well pump for additional pressure?
Rick-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 12:44 AM   #2
Always Learning

A friend of mine installed a booster pump and loves it.

I think www.rvwaterfilterstore.com should have something to help- I know they carry things for their RO systems.
Old 09-11-2016, 12:36 PM   #3

Additional Water Pump

I went to the website you recommended and got a lot of information about water pumps and filter systems that I was looking for. Thanks a lot.
Rick-s is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pump, water, water pump