Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-04-2023, 10:05 AM   #1

Apex Nano- low point drain PEX is cracked

Hi all!

We have a 2016 Apex Nano 193bhs. Took it out for the first trip of the year last weekend and noticed that the low point drain was cracked and leaking just above the plug.

Is there a diagram anywhere that shows where the water lines run? I want to cut the pex above the crack and put a Shark Bite valve on, but don’t know if I have enough play on the outside. I may have to add a new piece of PEX to have enough length.

will I be able to get to the low-point lines in the access panel by the bathtub?

I hope that makes sense. Thanks I’m advance!
hood4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 10:26 AM   #2

You should be able to access the lines through the tub access cover. On the 194 the lines are accessible though the under fridge, under wardrobe and undertub access panels. Always a good idea to have a pex crimper, some line and fittings in the on-board tool kits.
matt2778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 10:54 AM   #3

Thanks so much! I want to pop open the access panel to see what I’m dealing with first.
hood4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crack, drain