Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-06-2018, 08:00 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeachTexas View Post
If anyone still wants one it is still on sale .. $25.99, as of this time.
This is why I never buy on the Amazon Black Friday Cyber Mondays anymore. I bought a few things that dropped in less than a month. Their specials are not that special.
babock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:24 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by babock View Post
This is why I never buy on the Amazon Black Friday Cyber Mondays anymore. I bought a few things that dropped in less than a month. Their specials are not that special.
Do you have the "Honey Amazon Browser App Extension"?

It just runs in the background while you have the Amazon browser open and it will signal to you the number of times the price has gone up or down recently. Also tells you if the price shown is the best price. Sometimes others in the Amazon Marketplace have the same item for sale at a different price and this extension will tell you how much you can save. It will take you directly to the new item and add it to your cart if you click on it's notice.

I've found it to save a few bucks here and a few bucks there even though most of the time it just says "This is the best price".

"You only grow old when you run out of new things to do"

2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BDS
2023 f-150 SCREW XLT 3.5 Ecoboost (The result of a $68,000 oil change)
TitanMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:54 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanMike View Post
Do you have the "Honey Amazon Browser App Extension"?

It just runs in the background while you have the Amazon browser open and it will signal to you the number of times the price has gone up or down recently. Also tells you if the price shown is the best price. Sometimes others in the Amazon Marketplace have the same item for sale at a different price and this extension will tell you how much you can save. It will take you directly to the new item and add it to your cart if you click on it's notice.

I've found it to save a few bucks here and a few bucks there even though most of the time it just says "This is the best price".
Yes...I have it and I have never found a price lower than Amazon more than a dollar. It's basically worthless for the most part. Better off searching with google separately.

I go to the Amazon marketplace separately and buy from someone who doesn't charge state sales tax if the price is the same. Of course that will be changing soon as well.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:26 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by babock View Post
Yes...I have it and I have never found a price lower than Amazon more than a dollar. It's basically worthless for the most part. Better off searching with google separately.

I go to the Amazon marketplace separately and buy from someone who doesn't charge state sales tax if the price is the same. Of course that will be changing soon as well.
Our state just started collecting from anyone selling and shipping here.

Funny thing though, all that extra money coming in and I don't think our taxes will be going down, roads getting better, or school students getting any smarter.

Uggggh!!!!!

"You only grow old when you run out of new things to do"

2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BDS
2023 f-150 SCREW XLT 3.5 Ecoboost (The result of a $68,000 oil change)
TitanMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:35 PM   #25

Quote:
Our state just started collecting from anyone selling and shipping here.
Our's has supposed to have started that but there are many vendors that haven't started doing it yet.
Old 12-07-2018, 05:10 AM   #26

Quote:
Amazon is selling 20 units of this Water Pressure Regulator with gauge for $25 for a Black Friday "special"

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

BTW, they only have a max of 19 left as I just bought one.

From the exploded pictures it looks well made. Certainly better than a $4.95 inline regulator with no adjustment or gauge. One you "hope" is set for 50#
Thanks for the link I just ordered one.

Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow.
Retirement life........
pokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:14 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerRalph View Post
I'm on my third of fourth gauge, you can get replacements for under $5 at ant hardware chain. Oil leaked out of #1, since then the needles have fallen off after a season or so. Maybe I should find a better replacement, maybe next time.
There’s no such thing as a better analog gauge when it comes to them freezing because of water, then breaking or losing their accuracy.

The liquid in the dial has nothing to do with keeping them from freezing.

Bruce

Tags
black, pressure, water