Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-02-2017, 10:09 PM   #1

Forest River Contact

Hey everyone, and especially any Forest River employees that might happen to see.

Could I get a good contact at Forest River regarding what I think should be a warranty repair or would an employee please PM me?

Before I post any further details other than it's fresh water storage related, I'd like a chance to discuss the situation with FR. I'd like a few minutes to go over the background, get what FR's position on it is, see what potential solutions there are and if and how FR will work with me.

I'd also like to get my dealer (who's been more than accommodating and continues to be) in communication with the appropriate FR contact as well, if that would help. From what I can tell they've kept good service notes (haven't seen them myself, I must disclose).

Anyways, I appreciate any help I can get from anyone on this. More details are to come, I just hope they include "and then FR and my dealer took care of it" instead of me following up later for help identifying and fixing it myself. It needs to get fixed either way, in my opinion.

P.S. FR: if you take care of this, I promise my write-up will include the exact quote above in it somewhere.
TheUO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:15 PM   #2
Scoundrel

Use the web site below by clicking on the type of RV that you have and send them a note. I got a response the next day.

Good Luck

Forest River RV Contact Us - Forest River, Inc.
HangDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:50 PM   #3

Will try that, thanks.
Old 06-03-2017, 02:09 AM   #4
Site Team

TheUO, you do know the Forest River Forums is NOT affiliated with Forest River Inc, right?

There are only a handful of FR employees that are members of the Forum and only represent 4 or 5 brands.

You having an expectation that someone from FR will read your post or PM you, will likely end in disappointment.

Your best chance is to contact your brand's office.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 04:09 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

As Dan said, the Forest River forums is not actually affiliated with Forest river Inc. We are owned and run by Social Knowledge. The moderators here are merely volunteer members. To better help point you in the right direction, members need to know what forest river product you have.
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 04:37 AM   #6

Looks to me he has a Stealth TH! Youroo! !
Old 06-03-2017, 06:17 AM   #7
Site Team - Lou

Stealth 2715W

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...QvxSgwIWH3CLjA
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 02:43 PM   #8

I apologize for the lack of info in the original post.

I do realize the forums are not run by nor affiliated with FR, Inc. I am still trying the official route through the contact form. My post was because I do realize there is some knowledge among the community (say names and numbers of helpful FR contacts) as well as FR employees that care and are passionate enough to participate in these forums. These are the people I'd prefer to talk to. Not that I'm special or anything or want to just "skip the line," I'd just prefer to give my info dump to the most appropriate person the first time and I find the passionate and caring employees tend to follow up and make sure things get done.

Anyways, as others have diligently dug up (thanks everyone) I indeed have a 2015 Stealth WA2715 (2715WA maybe?) toy hauler. Purchased around July 2014. This is an issue that has been documented and fixed by my dealer every year since it was driven off the lot, last year entirely out of their pocket (I've just come to find out). Even if I have to pay the price I'd like some closure and for this last issue to be fixed (at least for the next 10+ years).

I'd also like to disclose that overall I love the thing, do not regret my purchase and will still entertain FR when I look for the eventual fifth wheel.

Tags
forest river