Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2020, 06:47 PM   #1

Grey water leaking under underneath panel

I have a 2019 Coachman Chaparral Lite, today grey water was dripping in between my underneath panels just in front of the wheels. Pulled a panel down a bit and it started dripping out. Want to pull down the panel, to see whats leaking.Does anyone have any ideas? There has been a musty odor in the last few days before this. Could this be due to letting the tank get too full?
Thanks
bobby1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 10:30 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. It hard to guess what causing a leak without taking things apart. I think if it were me I would first inspect all fittings above floor to eliminate that possibility. then I would pull the coroplast and inspect around the area the drip was coming from. the odor could be coming from wet insulation or gray water. good luck
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 11:20 AM   #3

Thanks Seadog, I am going to check that out!
Appreciate the input
bobby1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:42 AM   #4
Commercial Member

bobby1955,

Thank you for being a part of the Coachmen family.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences that you have experienced with your new Chaparral Lite. Your satisfaction is very important to us; accordingly, we invite you to contact Joe Schueneman in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: http://www.coachmenrv.com/DirectServ...51064812365399.

This direct link is provided for your convenience in order that we may resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We will strive to respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your correspondence.

Respectfully,
Forest River
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 10:47 AM   #5

Hi Bobby,
I read your post. If we can be off assistance please contact us. I can be reached via email at fhershberger@forestriverinc.com.
Thanks,
Fred Hershberger
Luckydog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
grey water, leak, water, water leak