Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #1

Grey water question...

Hello all, heading out tomorrow for our first camping trip in a REAL RV park with water and electric hookups.

My issue, I have the Palomino Banshee B-3 and there is no onboard grey water storage. My buddy is letting me borrow his holding tank. Tote-N-Stor 32 Gallon Portable Waste Tank - Coast Distribution System (the 25609 - Holding Tanks - Camping World

So I know i can hook a hose from the sink drain to this and there's a way to hook it to the drain, problem is I don't know how. The outlet from the shower is an 1 1/2in screw type. I was planning on stopping at camping world to pick up something to hook it too. What do I get? Surprisingly there isn't a lot of room between the outlet and the steps. 90 degree angle with a hose too the tank? Last question, do they charge to dump?

I know I know, stupid questions but again first time going to a park with hookups and hate to be blindsided.

Thanks