OK...I may be about to ask the dumbest question ever.
We are about to take our camper out for a short weekend trip. First overnighter - just to get a feel for it over all.
We will not be using the water system as it has already been winterized. BUT, I was wondering...is there any chance of damage from hauling the camper approximately 200 miles with the plumbing system already winterized with antifreeze? There is no chance of us "accidentally" using it as we never used the water system in our pop-up so its not even a habit we have to break. I was just thinking about all the antifreeze slopping around inside the system...?
I know its dumb, and as I type this, I think it is a silly worry. But, I will post it anyway, in case anyone else has the same question, I will take the "OMG, that is a dumb question" hit.