Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-27-2013, 07:43 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbauch View Post
It shows empty.....but i am going to leave the water off until thurs. I can use the public showers, etc. Thank you for the compliment for my husband i will tell him in a few min. When he gets on video chat. He will appreciate that. Cannot wait till thurs gets here to see what they have to say. Thank you again so much

Can you then fill your fresh water tank from the port outside Use the hose that you have hooked up to your city water to fill your fresh water tank and use water when needed . turn your pump on when you need water and turn it off when you do not, this will keep your floor from getting wetter than it already is and give it time to dry out a little. since you have 'city water' just keep filling up your fresh water tank as much as you should need. Don't stop using and enjoying your camper because of one or two leaking water pipes.

2013 Forest River Salem Hemisphere SBT312QBUD

2001 CrewCab F-250 7.3 PowerStroke Diesel
SuperChip, BTS transmission, 6.0 Trans Cooler
Brother Les is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:43 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Les View Post
Where will the water go? It will stay in the water line until you use it.

Do you have a Pressure Reducer on your hose that is connected to the city water? Your Pressure may be too high and you should be glad that you have a leak under your camper or you are going to blow some water lines out, unlike "YOUROO" who has too much pressure for the back flow preventor valve at his water pump and has water shooting up from his fresh water tank that has sprung a leak in one of the hoses that are around it. (imo)
What the Hell are you talking about? The back flow valve in my Pics. was for the (Black Tank Flush)! Their water on the carpet is (fresh water)! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:32 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
What the Hell are you talking about? The back flow valve in my Pics. was for the (Black Tank Flush)! Their water on the carpet is (fresh water)! Youroo!!
I am only human.

Blessings

2013 Forest River Salem Hemisphere SBT312QBUD

2001 CrewCab F-250 7.3 PowerStroke Diesel
SuperChip, BTS transmission, 6.0 Trans Cooler
Brother Les is offline   Reply With Quote