Originally Posted by Attila the Pun
Just got a 2021 Flagstaff E-Pro 19FB. And a few questions have occurred to me.
1. If I've got a fresh water tank AND a city water hook-up, how do I know which water supply I'm using?
2. Any idea how big the hot water tank is?
3. How long should we expect it to take for the blackwater and graywater tanks to fill up? (It's just my wife and me, and we don't shower every day when camping.)
Specs say I've got a 37-Gal fresh water tank and 30-gal graywater and blackwater tanks. No mention of hot water.
This is our 4th camper, but we've never used the fresh water tank. Nor have we used the previous camper's toilet. Always been very close to the campground bathhouse.
1. Both systems are separate. The FW tank uses the water pump to push the tank water to the faucets. The city water doesn't use the water pump because it's already pressurized.
2.The most common WH is 6 gallons. If you Googled the model number, it would tell you for sure. Doesn't the E Pro website state the WH capacity?
By the way, 6 gallons of the 37 FW gallons is in the WH.
3. Gray tank will fill way faster than the black tank. We can easily go 2-3 weeks with our black tank before possibly needing to dump it. Gray tank can need to be dumped in 3-4 days.
I'm puzzled by your statement that this is your 4th RV, yet you've never used the water pump, FW tank nor the toilet. Is this a personal choice or not understanding how RV plumbing works?
Dan-Retired California Firefighter/EMT
and Zoe the Wonder Dog(R.I.P.)
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity