Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-03-2014, 05:26 PM   #1

Questions about a 2012 305v12

Hey guys just picked up a used 305v12 toy hauler, it came with no manuals so I am basically learning this unit on my own.

Here is a couple question I got

1. Trying to find the fresh water tank drain, I notice there are 2 2" grey sewer drains, I am assuming one of these is for the fresh tank or is there two grey holding tanks?

2. The low point water drains that exit on the rear of the trailer are open with no caps on the end, is there valves for these or do I just need to cap them?

3. It appears there is no way to fill the fresh water tank other than to plug into the city connection then switch the valve to fill fresh, how do I know when the tank is full?
jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:35 PM   #2

What!! Fresh water tank drain is back by the rear axle.
Grey water drains valves on the left side and the black water drain valve is on the right. One of the drains in the rear is the overflow, no cap. There should be a tank fill along side city connection. You should have 2 blue and 1 red cap. blue/red for low point and rear blue for fresh water drain.
Plug32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012, 305