Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-26-2019, 02:18 PM   #1

Shower door adjustments

I do not know if I am posting in the correct place I apologize if I am not.
My father owns a 2018 forest river vibe 258rks he has not been able to use the shower because the doors will not stay on track. This has been since day one of ownership. If it was me I would have taken it in for service, He on the other hand lives 2 1/2 hrs from his dealer or any dealer for that fact that he just uses the shower houses. Is there any help here as to how to adjust the doors for him so it stays on track? We will be meeting up with him tomorrow for a small camping trip and would like to adjust them if we can.
Thanks in advance for any help
sherryballans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 02:23 PM   #2
Site Team

If the trailer is still under warranty, he can use a mobile RV tech or independent RV shop. He just has to get pre-approval from FR and be willing to be reimbursed.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 03:37 PM   #3

@BIKENDAN
Thank you for replying
Old 07-18-2019, 09:02 PM   #4

We’re you able to fix the door? Mine is doing the same thing. Took it to dealer because the strips that seal the door kept coming off. They put silicone on to fix that but now both doors come off the track and warranty is up.
RollTideRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 07:41 AM   #5

@RollTideRam
Yes we were able to use the adjustment screws and adjust their doors for them. They thoroughly enjoyed being able to shower without the doors falling off We also on advice for the A/C noise , took down the cover, there is a sticky sheet of separator foam in there we rearranged it and it seemed to help with noise. They are getting ok flow to the back of the trailer now. Thanks all for your help!

Tags
door, show, shower