Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-01-2017, 09:50 PM   #1

shower doors leak on new 3875

I just purchased 2017 3875. New from Bob Hurley RV Tulsa Ok.
The dealer has worked with me to solve the issue with my shower doors leaking.
I dont mean a little but running out so as to flood floor. They said nothing wrong. They say other trailers have the same doors installed the same way.
I called Forest River Cardinal Div. They told me to get it fixed any where I can and they would pay the bill, or I should say repay me the cost of repair.
OK thats fine but all I want to know if anyone beside me have had the same problem and how did they get it fixed.
I know Bob Hurley RV should have fixed it but we couldnt wait around any longer.
kennyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 05:47 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyR View Post
I just purchased 2017 3875. New from Bob Hurley RV Tulsa Ok.

The dealer has worked with me to solve the issue with my shower doors leaking.

I dont mean a little but running out so as to flood floor. They said nothing wrong. They say other trailers have the same doors installed the same way.

I called Forest River Cardinal Div. They told me to get it fixed any where I can and they would pay the bill, or I should say repay me the cost of repair.

OK thats fine but all I want to know if anyone beside me have had the same problem and how did they get it fixed.

I know Bob Hurley RV should have fixed it but we couldnt wait around any longer.

First time to shower last night in our new fifth wheel and water leaked through the wall into living area!! [emoji15]. Don't know if coming from tri slide shower door or where????
twells is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door, leak, show, shower