Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2015, 01:14 PM   #1
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 78
Shower Stall Spigot Mount

Anyone know what these spigot mounts are called and where to get one?

I was re-caulking mine with plumbers putty and the bottom corner broke off and you can see the top left cracked.

So I need a new one but can't locate one. Yes I will be trimming the excess putty off left that stick out so you can see the piece I am referring to.

Spigot mount, standoff what is it called maybe these come with the shower stall?
Image posted at the below web address.
Shower Stall Spigot Mount
brucec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 01:55 PM   #2
KD 1's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 38
Google..Shower stall spigot mount..then go to images,then click on photo that looks like yours,then click on OPEN PAGE...
KD 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 02:44 PM   #3
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 78
1st thing I tried comes up with nothing like it on google
brucec is offline   Reply With Quote

mount, show, shower

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.