Old 09-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #1

Sink plugging

Need idea's - I have a 2003 sunseeker 31ft. Class C. It just started plugging up the sink with just 4 gallons of water. I drained the grey water tank and 4 gallons empties out. I have run a snake and no obstacles in the way. Any ideas!!!!!!
Thanks,
hec44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:16 AM   #2

If its like mine, you should have 2 grey holding tanks and one sink goes to the same holding tank as your shower. You may want to try and empty both and see if it stops.
MotocrossCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:42 PM   #3

thanks I will try that HUGH
Old 10-09-2012, 10:47 PM   #4

re sink clogging

after checking the drains out, 1 goes to the shower only, the other goes to the sink in the kitchen. the toilet and sink in the bathroom go to the black water. in all it has 3 tanks, 2 greywater and 1 blackwater.i think i have a air vent problem, because you can hear the gurgling in the kitchen sink. i have run snakes and it goes in 25 feet and no blockage in the drain and vent. thanks hec44
Old 10-10-2012, 07:15 AM   #5

Hopefully somebody else can chime in. To me it seems strange that the bathroom sink would go to the black water holding tank.

Have you tried leaving the gray water tank valve open? If so do you get the same effect or does it flow free?
MotocrossCamper is offline   Reply With Quote