Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-03-2018, 06:05 PM   #1

Vengeance Touring Addition Frozen Pipes

I ran out of propane and my pipes froze in my new 2018 Vengeance 381L12-6 5th wheel/Toy hauler. Water pump won't come on now. I figure it froze and then probably blew a fuse. Anyone know where the pump is and where the fuse to it is? Is there a replacement pump that isn't as noisy?

Also the air conditioning unit in the main living area comes on when I turn on the furnace. Is it supposed to?

Thanks
Mark Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:28 PM   #2

Hi,
I do not know where your water pump or the fuse for it is but...
Once you find the pump, make sure the water line is not vibrating agaist the pump itself or against the wall.
For the air conditioner, you need to set the thermostat fan speed to "AU" or Auto for the fan to work properly. If it is set to low or high, the roof unit comes on to circulate air while furnace is on.
crunchman12001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 12:06 AM   #3

Found it

The water pump is behind a carpeted panel in the storage bay behind the hookups panel. The panel is held in place by 6 screws. Turns out the pump blew a 10 amp fuse. The fuse is next to the pump. Pump works fine but I have a water leak somewhere in the kitchen slide. Also a leak behind the shower enclosure.
Mark Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:06 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Harper View Post
The water pump is behind a carpeted panel in the storage bay behind the hookups panel. The panel is held in place by 6 screws. Turns out the pump blew a 10 amp fuse. The fuse is next to the pump. Pump works fine but I have a water leak somewhere in the kitchen slide. Also a leak behind the shower enclosure.
Thank you for the follow up post.
If the 2 areas did not leak before, the plastic PEX connectors probably cracked. You can buy the connectors and the crimp tool on line or from a big box hardware store.
Did switching your thermostat to Auto turn off the air conditioner fan?
crunchman12001 is offline   Reply With Quote