Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-28-2018, 10:54 PM   #1

Waste Valve Seal Kits

My apologies if this has been asked and answered before. I searched but didn't find anything.

I own a 2013 28WRBS V-Lite TT. I have noticed the gray water waste valve starting to drip while sitting at a campsite. Since I have to replace the seal in the gray WW valve I figure I might as well do the black tank WW valve at the same time. I've done a lot of research but can't find out what kit I need. Did these come with Bladex or Valterra WW valves?

Does anyone know a) the part number for the repair kit(s) and b) the best place to get them?

Thanks so much in advance for your assistance!
2000 CrewCab F350 7.3 PowerStroke Diesel Dually
mwmalotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 11:39 PM   #2
Certified Curmudgeon

Where does it drip from when it is closed? They are a 3 piece assembly bolted together.

Edit: Reason for asking is that a seal kit is $7 and the entire bolt in blade section with seals is $13.

Also Bladex is Valterra so yes is the answer to your question. They can be obtained easily from CW, Dyers, EBay, Amazon and Cabella’s to name a few.

Likely you need 3” for black and 1.5” for gray.
Old 07-29-2018, 08:47 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckogram View Post
Where does it drip from when it is closed? They are a 3 piece assembly bolted together.

Edit: Reason for asking is that a seal kit is $7 and the entire bolt in blade section with seals is $13.

Also Bladex is Valterra so yes is the answer to your question. They can be obtained easily from CW, Dyers, EBay, Amazon and Cabella’s to name a few.

Likely you need 3” for black and 1.5” for gray.
Great information - thank you!

Most likely (since I wanna keep her in tiptop shape until we upgrade to a 5er), I'll end up replacing the entire blade section. I appreciate the reply
2000 CrewCab F350 7.3 PowerStroke Diesel Dually
mwmalotte is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seal, valve